Thendral this week Promo

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi buddies,
There was a promo which was aired today in sun tv...
Was waiting so long if i can find any video link.....but sry there is no....so i ll just share it as a written one.....
Note -   no dialogues and it was fully a light happy bgm for the promo - prob they are showing alll happy moments as they are reaching their 1 st yr anniversary....

1.   Lav and nit middle of the road romancing - nit holding lav ears and both seems to be so happy
2. Charu in a red silk saree , dressed like a bride , closing her room happily , jumping up and down , too excited and looks herself in the mirror and konjals herself.....dunno what....
3. Charu dad and periappa all happy, looking so happy
4. T and T at hosp , happy and looking someone opp...
5. T and T at a house falling at MM feet, anand parents are also seen.....i thk its a new house...
6. Nitish shaking hands of charu so happily...again dunno what
7. Kalyani, deepa , thulz in a room, deepa with some boxes, kalyani pushes thulz by her cheeks, i think both are teasing her and thulz s replying sthg.....when pushed ther stands Ta on the door.....he s all staring/looking[ - dunno whats that reaction by him ] at them
......thulz on seeing him closes her face , all shy, and turns back......ladies trio embarrased.
So thats it with the promo.....
So if anyone finds a link pls feel free to share here......

Here's the link
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfiDmAMbe2w[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks shubba.. i also saw the promo in tv... tulasi was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful in that yellow colour pattu saree and tamil in dhoti... yappa what an wonderful pair???? no words to explain their beauty.... this week is an happy and enjoyable week for tamil and tulasi fans!!!!!!!!

kadhi12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow nice promo but where can i see it?
kadhi12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Promo link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfiDmAMbe2w&feature=player_embedded
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow wow wow....real Thendral is gonna breeze😊 towards T&T and the viewers.
The two ladies in red saree and orange saree look sooo pretty 😳
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks for the link shubbaπŸ˜ƒ

Yes shubba i also just saw it on tv just now.All happy moments like u told.But I dont know why charu is so happy???And her parents are also very happy???

But nice promo though...All happy scenes esp ta and thuls moving into their new house.But why are anand's parents shown there??But I dont think that the house looks like anand's house though??Very nice t&t scene at the end...So cute when thuls gets shy and covers her face after looking at ta's face...

And thanks kumaran for changing thuls' costume.Finally she looks so gorgeous in the orange sari.😳Why cant you give her nice costumes in the future??

Superb promo.Waiting for this week's scenes.πŸ‘

Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the promo looks so damn cute. Nitish jumping up and down like a little kid πŸ˜† I think they found a new maapilai for Charu, i wonder if she's really happy about it?!? and Deepa and Kalyani must have been teasing about TA and that's why they're embarrased. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for updating the promo...  Really nice promo...
All happy moments... Thulasi looks so beautiful in that saree....
Waiting to see this week episodes...

Edited by bhaghi - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo link Shubba Akka😊.

After a very long time the promo looks good, without having any tension we could enjoy watching Thendral. The only part i don't like is this Lavanya being so happy with Nitheesh.He and his family definetly deserve a better girl than her.

Hopefully a week without any GW everyday on the screen to scream. But guess this means again one whole month of tortures await us.
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks.

Interesting promo .. Charu and Thuls look soo pretty in red and orange respectively! So intha week full of fun scenes and I can't wait too see all of them. Next week kku etho periya aappu store la irukku pola??