22nd November Written Update Complete?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit: Shikha:)

Hey guys its me Mariam and i will be updating on Monday, Fridays from now onwards till sia is back sorry for any mistakes i make as i am doing my uni work and updating same time 😊 

Starts of with rajshri looking at the necklace and putting it away nani comes in saying that good thing you kept the necklace, your older and everyone should listen to you, rajshri says everyone listens to me so does choti she is like my sister nani says dont turn the relationships topsy turvey you have pampered her so much by saying choti all the time, be stuck up and know your position rajshri says what areyou taking about, its nothing like that nani says i have seen the world and know everything rajshri change the subject that she needs to take something out from daniya and leaves, anshu comes in the room and does his role natik says very good keep it up anshu tells varsha that akshara says you can take her saree and he tells natik that akshara asked him who sita is but he didnt utter a word, varsha takes a saree out of the cupboard no one really likes it natik sees another saree which shava like.

Natik says the costumes are final, anshu says can we start the rehersals he says yes, they have to move the carboard out of the way varsha trys doing it shaurya scolds her saying you shoudnt do it in this condition i will move it gulabo is spying on them and says she will tell nani who will be happy with her, she is  wondering how is she going to ring nani now as akshara is there and she will get caught again nani wonders why gulabo hasnt rang her she trys ringing but the phone dosnt go through and nani scolds saying you make me say 4 things πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kaki comes and asks nani if she needs any help nani just taunts her she appoliges and goes away from there, at nandanis place her mother in law tells her that bhabhima rang and they are doing a play for dadaji and why dont you take part nandani gets excited her mother in law continues saying that th mehwaris and singhaniyas do everything together they consider us outsiders and why shouldnt they where not the same level nandani says its nothing like that her mother in law says that they only called you and if they considered us as there own they would also called koyal you go, nandani refuses to go saying there are too many work at home. akshara is packing the presents dadaji arrive she asks him your home early he says what is natik doing home.

and he didnt even come with the gifts where is he akshara says in his room and the reason he coudnt come because it took me long to gift wrap the gifts as there were so many i am still doing them, if its like that he could come to the office there are so many work pending i need to see him he leaves, akshara stops him in naksh room natik tells everyone there postions and tells them to put there costumes on so they can begin with the dilouges they have less time, akshara tells dadaji that shava came so he is sat with them in the room i will send him to you akshara goes upstairs she can hear natik say the dilouges she thinks who is he giving sita rehersals too, in naksh room shaurya says his dilouges and spots akshara outside he tells natik who turns around in the saree πŸ˜†πŸ˜† akshara looks at them natik is about to trip akshara helps him gulabo arrives there she laughs at him natik scolds her to go and do her work rashmi says bhabhi do you now know who our sita is how did u like her anshu says our sita is the best akshara says natik what is all this he says you refused to do the role so i thought i will (πŸ˜†he was looking so funny)

We have to do the play definatly and what are yu doing here we are doing rehersals she says dadaji is here and he is looking for you, natik goes to dadaji room he scolds him saying why didnt you come there is so much pending work left he says that i was practising dadaji says what he says that akshara and rashmi didnt know how to pack the gifts so they were practising and then ma sent me to the market on top dadu came my day went like this dadaji says from tomorow come to the office with me in the morning, gulabo tells bhabhima and gyatri that natik is going to be sita they think she is joking πŸ˜† rashmi says its the truth like nani said in her times guys only used to participate in the plays so he took this tradition gyatri says tell him to make someone else sita akshara comes there bahbhima says that akshara refused to be sita so he will was doing it out of helpness she tells akshara to stop being stubborn, rashmi says your jodi will look so good unlike dada and shaurya dadu, akshara refuses saying there are so many work in the house bhabhima says that gulabo back its going to be done gyatri says that its your choice they leave for the kitchen rashmi pleads with her again in naksh room, shava are discussing about the costumes bhola is still in his character anshu says i am not hanuman but anshu meshwari πŸ˜† rashmi tells the that bhabhima and gyatri found out about natik being sita they dont like it and want bhabhi to be in natik comes

Natik tells them to carry on with the rehersals and they have to do how much they can today as he has to go to office tomorow but they should carry on he explains anshu his dilouges again, and gets into his sita role and reads out his dilouges akshara comes and says whats all this everyone will be upset with me, you dont become sita he says who else will do it she says make anyone sita, natik says that plz go and do your work and let us do our work, she calls him again he says plz dont waste our time and starts reading the dilouges again, akshara says wont you listen to me he says did you listen to us she leves gulabo the spy as usual at the door πŸ˜†at meshawari rajshri is worried why they stll havnt come and varsha will be tierd sunaina says that why are you worrying she has shaurya and akshara will also be there they wont let her do any work rajshri says i dont know why i worry over little things but i have you who always handle me, rajshri says whatever nani said dont take it to your heart she says what are you saying shes bigger then us and can and i know her heart is clear all the kids arrive back, anshu says he is hungry kaki says go and wash your hands i will tell daniya to put the food on rajshri says to varsha you must be tierd go and rest before your nani finds out your back πŸ˜†

Shaurya says we did double practice today rajshri asks why he says natik has to go to office work thats why at singhaniya dadaji tells natik to hurry up as they have loads of work to do and rajbana left early and they will be late home bhabhima asks will natik also come late dadaji says he has loads of work to do, natik says the gifts are wrapped and kept everything will be done he singnals something to gyatri and bhabhima dadaji says what happened they say nothing and give the lunch they leave, gyatri says they wont be able to meet today how will the prepare or the play bhabhima says oh god ends on akshara face

Precap:  The room is dark and rashmi brings natik inside and he sees someone sitting on the bed dressed as sita.

I liked the epi today gulabo isnt a succesfull spy she coudnt get through to her agent nani πŸ˜† natik looked funny as sita 🀣 the precap looks really good its obvious it will be akshara as sita cant wait for tomorows epi saying it after long time

Sorry for the spelling and grammer mistakes and dont forget to press the like button to thank me πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago

Thanks 4 d update,Marium!

Naitik was absolutely hilarious as Sita maiyya!🀣
Thanks for the update, Mariam!

Btw, loved the Harry Potter siggy! πŸ˜‰
Thanx for the update mariam!!

Have stopped watching the show, only follow with reading some updates, because its sooooo slow! For example, they stretched the Sneha track for so long, even now in a way it has not ended because Akshara is still not completely ok with Naitik because of that!! How long will they take with stretching a track, it becomes boring then!
thanks yaa for d updatee..!πŸ˜›
thanks for the update........ Naitik was looking very funny it was a very hillarious episode........🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Great update maraim

thanks a lot

just loved to see naitik in the saree
i know how shocked akshi looked!