Balika Vadhu

BV Update 22nd Nov

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.. nothing much happening... i hope gehna gets some handsome, daring guys...
she really needs a break...
kunwari thumbnail
It was good to see Pratyusha smile a bit and sound cheerful, even if it was for the kids. She can use a smile better than tears to get her point across. Her crying abt giving up her jewelery was way over the top. That was so silly !!

Gehna seems to be stuck in an impossible situation, no connection with the women or men of the house. No support or even sympathy base w her own folks either. Having constant glares and words w Maasa is just not a stable option. She has to find an alternate occupation/ or develop a skill set - it is the only option to eventually become independent. 
For somebody so lucid n smart - this should be easy to figure out. If U r living w elders in their house and feel no one understands you, try understanding them and garner some goodwill in the house, find some reason to get liked. It is ridiculous to just come into the drawing room and announce her opinion as she does, on any n every matter, not bothering to see who all are present and how her rant is just alienating everyone around her. 

She needs a starter course on boardroom talk -  'How to talk so people will listen'. 
Love Daadisa - her role is so neatly etched out, makes me remember my grandmom who used to terrorize everybody in the house but had a very generous heart and love that made u want to earn her love. Such strong people despise weakness and tears and respond best to humour and cajoling. Her elder sister's behaviour perfectly demonstrated it too.
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I find little varun adorable....he is the cutest kid on tv to date. All kids are lovely of course but what a little adorable bundle he is. His couple of minites screen time make this regressive daily bareable...I watch it for Gehnas guts and waiting to see how she's gonna get the respect she is fighting for...and rightly so!! The balika is boring me to tears...the writers need to instill a tad more spirit into her....I liked basanth today he's ok when he comes off his high horse...
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sidw

gehna is very bold.@kunwari u like dadisa then ua re an idiot.gehna is really gutsy women she doenot need to talk in boardroom.she does it correct while coming on drawing room becoz these matters have to be solved in front of everybody.i relly hate sumitra she should be slapped tightly

This is the second time in a day you are using foul language. You are a Neha/gehna fan you are free to support her but others have their take, likes and dislikes too, and they are entitled to express their opinions also. No need to  call others by names. even after several warnings you doesnt seems to have affected. This is your final warning and you might have o face the extreme.

BV Dev Team
kunwari thumbnail
Sidw - u do not have the right to call anyone any names. U can support or dislike any character that u want, but have some decency. If you talk like this in a public discussion forum, you must be talking with your fists person to person right ?

Maybe u can do with some classes along with Daadisa on 'how to express yourself nicely without abusing other people's dignity'

BV Team - Are you really desperate to let all kinds of people talk on your forum ?
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww so Varun will indirectly help Jagya in going back to Mumbai :)
sevak thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shivani003

Awww so Varun will indirectly help Jagya in going back to Mumbai :)

I think so too along with Anandi's new accident 😊
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Uma

now Jagya left thinking with all the incidents taking place around him

he is going back soon!
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
back to squre one episode!
yehi karna tha toh itna melodrama q dikhaya??
result kuchh nehin nikla!
sab phir se wahi ke wahi!!