Thendral Monday 22.11.2010 Hilarious 1st segment

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the lovely update! Looks like you really enjoyed it, me too! πŸ˜ƒ

Wow, already the killer found within 1 day! This SI really deserves an award πŸ‘πŸ‘ and TA's brain is even more shocking today! Is this really namma TA, or during the operation, did they give him brain transplant too?!? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And I've never seen this lighter side of TA's friends before, especially Kanagu. He seems to a bigger saapadu raaman than TA🀣

Now for Nit & Lavs wedding... hmm, I doubt Charu's going to let that happen so easily, would she be for it or against it? I think Charu's going to try and mess up the new maapilai's samantham. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
πŸ˜†

Thanks Srima for the update!πŸ‘

Nice light hearted episode today. Could not control my laugh watching Kanagu.🀣

Unbeleivable that SI traced out the stabber soon. WoW! Clever that he pointed out how he found the culprit.πŸ‘β­οΈ

TA really using his brains these days. One more pattam for TA (Padicha Criminal).πŸ˜‰

Cute to see TA and Thulz together. 😳 They just forget people around them when they are together.

So basically Charu is going to stop her wedding. Probably that is the reason for her jumping in joy in that red silk saree in the promo.😑

Thanks Srima for the nice update😊!

That was a super funny episode except the last part but it was good as well.OMG, Kanagu was soooo funnyyyyy and the music they played for him was very apt to that comedy, Kanagu is the comedian of the episodeπŸ‘πŸ˜†... i could not stop LOL. Aiyoo paavom TA ku onnume kedaikkala....now i understand how TA can eat even if he is in a difficult situation. Friends kooda saapaattu raamans thaan. πŸ˜†...this friends combo is very nice than the one with Anandh....he always spoils the mood.....but could have seen how Thulasi was chellamaa konjufying her hubby...ahh Thulasi was so pretty and simple in that red chudi...somehow red suits her very good.πŸ˜ƒ

Ahhh T&T were so cute as usual and the way she took his hands and talked was so sweettt😳....Thulasi should have said, you are the hero for me only and not for any other girls.....TA definetly would have felt so happy.....πŸ˜†

Charu definetly looks better in Chudi and Saaree than in those clothes....and her thailai viri koolam...grrrrr...jobless woman......everyday hospital la attendance podanumaa and then getting nosecuts and vaitherichals.....go and do some better work...😑

Somehow i feel the doctor could be the chosen groom by her family and she is gonna ruin it and that is why the psycho is konjifying herself..😑

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Thanks you Srima for the update😊

After last month's torture...thendral is going in a good way now...i hope they continue like this with less negativism....omg i wonder what is Charu's plan...i hope some how the marriage happens but it looks like they are going to arrange both weddings together....they moved the stabber part so fast and finally the murugesan's case coming to an end....that mean TA will back to work soon....and from when charu started to rehearse before going to hospital....the way she acted with the rose looked like she is really over obsessed towards TA....

Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Srima! πŸ˜Š

First part was hilarious, Kanagu is also a sapattu raman! πŸ˜† Tamizh must be very proud to get such good friends like Kanagu and Joseph..but this idiot Anand...😑

Thulasi didnt wash her hands, im just saying this because obviously when you see a patient you must wash your hands, to get rid of germs as Thulasi went to college. πŸ˜• Anyway, never mind

Tamizh and Thulasi are such a cute couple! I cant wait to see the adorable scene from the promo..where Thulasi is shy! πŸ˜³

I think Charu might be acting, why does she always want to see Tamizh? Girl, go and get a life! Rather than going behind another girl's husband..yuck! πŸ€’

As usual I say this, good acting by Deepak, Shruthi, Kanagu and Joseph. (Dont know Kanagu and Joseph's real names) πŸ‘
Thank you for the wonderful update Srima😊.

It was a good episode and hilarious too. The trio made me laugh a lot. They acted very naturally and it was really good. Like you i enjoyed a lot tooπŸ˜›.
But it was very fast with SI finding the killer and it looked as he found out very easily whereas the AC and AP are still in search for the killer. Anyways i am happy that they did not drag this part for a long time.

So TA does not want to see Charu's dad behind the bars. Is this only so that his selfish sister Lavanya could get married to that nice guy Nitheesh or it is also like an atonement for ditching Charu and causing her family pain and avamaanam. This for that?!πŸ˜•

Hero's brain works really very cleverly, nice to know that. It would be nice if he maintains that intelligence and logical thinking in Charu's case as well.
Charu does not deserve this nice family and their care for her. As many feel the psycho-girl is going to stop the alliance and thereby will hurt her family again. Like Janani said better let that girl get a life!😑
Thanks for the wonderful update, Srima. Lucky Monday after a looong looong time and hope it continues like this. 😊

Kanagu, TA and Joseph are all sappaadu raamans! πŸ˜† Poor TA & Joseph. Thuls was xtra pretty in red, but hands wash panurathellaam too much to ask for in a serial. πŸ˜‰ However, thanks for the point, Janani,  because I don't usually wash my hand before seeing a patient but only after seeing them. Selfish of me, I know!πŸ˜‰

Charu, enna plan? Maapillai yai bayam kaatta poriyaa? I hope it's the doc and he likes her being overprotective over her close friend (namma TA thaan).

It's all happening too fast .. suggests something ??

Thanks Srima!😊

Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

It's all happening too fast .. suggests something ??

yes i think it suggests that some new storyline or tortures are going to start pretty soon. When ever this team shows too much positiveness, there in an huge incoming negativeness for at least 1-2months. i hope if they are going to show negativeness, it better be watchable at least and no silly separation track or silly revenges from Charu to separate T/TA.

This psycho should move on with her life than talking to rose all by herself thinking she can get TA back while he don't even like her a percent. I have a feeling they are clearing all left over tracks to show T's mom maybe?! and problems from ganja guy? hmm, lets see. finally we can watch this week with out any tension.

i guess Charu is going to try stopping the alliances but some how after TA talking to her dad regarding Lav's wedding, they might arrange both wedding on same day, which will make Charu to get trapped because she might doesn't want to ruin nithish's hopes again? i think that doctor is going to be the boy, after seeing him she might think he will say no because of the way she acted at hospital, but he might say yes.

Edited by mynameis-86c - 13 years ago
Thank you for the nice update Srima,

Really a nice episode... Nice to see friends having fun...
Thulasi is really so pretty in that red dress... And i am waiting to see that scene shown in the promo where Thulasi gets shy!!! 😳

I too think Charu has some plan in her mind.. And the SI scene was also good, They moved it very fast..!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thendral serial is moving like a Thendral now!!!! 😊