Written Update 22 November 2010

Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry for the late update guys
I am busy with exams Prep , We Need Volunteers for written updates on
Wednesday  and Friday.

22 November 2010

The Episode starts starts with Fall and catch (By God Vasant shound join Indian cricket team, Kiya catch thaπŸ˜†). They both stares for a while, Gulaal laughs an meanwhile Yogesh and toli arrives, Gulaal gets on her feet.Yogesh thanks Vasant  for saving his siser life.A man is making announcement for garba dance Compitation Result,Gulaal Holds vasant's hand 😳 in excitement and rushes toward the crowd. (Lovely BG ⭐️) Gulaal and co. wins the Computation and get there prizes.(something in yellow packets) They all thanks vasant give him the credit.Yogesh and team decides that Vasant is the real winner and its all cause of him so they all give him there Prizes.

Gulaal,Yogesh and Vasant l doing arty one by one. The prizes packet fell down from Vasant's pocket during Arty. After handing the thaali to some other gal he picks
up the packets  and sees Nirja's name on the packet.He says that it means
Nirja is from our Group.😳

Scene shifts to Gulaal and her Mom, gulaal is narrating how Vasant saved her life 😳
Her mom says I like lakha(vasant) gulaal asks wat about me, Her Mom scolds her saying that you got up late today πŸ˜† didnt madea ny tea till now (I dont know wat these two are doing..πŸ˜•..With a piece of woodπŸ˜•) Vasant arrives.Her Mom says i go and ake tea for you  Why your eyes are red vasant,vasant says ts like that. Gulaal comments
"ziyada sapne dekhe ga tu aisa he hoga"πŸ˜†.Her mom sushes her and asks wat happens.vasant says You got up late todat but i was up Whole night.Meanwhile Gulaal's father calls her. She leaves and vasant takes her place in helping Gulaal
(its something like (matki ghumana πŸ˜†)

Vasant asks gulaal she knows eveyone in Rashiepur.Gulaal says yes. Gulaal asks why is he asking her this. Vasant relies that i am searching for a Girl.Gulaal stops suddenly πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(Her expression is pricelessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)Vasant asks why you stopped, she makes an excuse πŸ˜† and asks for the girls the name Vasant says 'Nirja" Gulaal drops the thaali 🀣 and asks why you want to meet Nirja? he says i have an important work. Gulaal gives her devilish smirkπŸ˜† ans asks is he is fallen in love with Nirja? vasant say i havent  seen her yet. Gulaal asks about his work.vasant says i cant tell you.Gulaal shows a lil nakhra and says then i cant introduce her to you too πŸ˜†.Poor vasant Pleads πŸ˜†
Gulaal says that after one hour i will take her to you and leaves from there .

Scene shifts to Gulaal an her friends who area ll set to Fool vasant πŸ˜†, Gulaal warns ropa (her friend) that you have to meet him as Nirja and dont try to go close to him πŸ˜›πŸ˜† her firends teases her that "jalne ki boo arahi hai"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.
vasant arrives gulla takes ropa to vasant and introduces her as nirja πŸ˜†, vasant says that i cant to her infront of you.Gulaal says why not.Ropa irritates her  and says now we both know eachother you go from here.Gulaal leaves angrily πŸ˜‰. and hides behind the pillars with her friends.
vasant  asks Ropa if she believes in astrology, ropa says that her father is a pandit she believes in everything. gulaal gets annoy and says Liar, he father doesnt even know how to hold a bookπŸ˜†.vasant gets happy and says oon his way he meet a baba and that baba
said  to him if he makes a girl named Nirja wear Silver anklets then his life and his village will always live happily. Ropa says that yeah my fathera lso told me something like this. that i will get marry to the person who makes me wear a payal πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vasant shows the anklets  and there Gulaal is fuming in anger 🀣, Ropa extends
her feet so that vasant puts the anklet. Gulaal is making faces πŸ˜†
Vasant asks ropa  lets walk around, they are walking round and round around the Well
With ropa blabbering about her marriage,Gulaal making faces, and vasant eyes are set on Her payal but nothing happens . He remembers RJ word that "Wherever she pust her feet water arose from there,She stops but her anklets keep moving"vasant stares at her payal again and leaves from there cursing his fate.

vasant is sitting his room  and thinks about his villages sadly. Gulaal's mom comes there and asks where is he going.vasant says that fare finished today so i have to leave.Her Mom says  but Pooja is still left, The pooja for gulaal i want you to be there
maybe your probz also get solve there.Gulaal arrives there and send her mom away
and then teases vasant that if you like nirja let me set you with her. You are a singer
she is also a singer, You are a manyara and she wears payal . Vasant interrupts ans says that i am leaving today . Gulaal says then wat i say to Nirja. he says tell her it was a Joke. He takes her things and is about to leave when Gulaal stops him and says that i am giving you one chance to  chukawofy your Ehsaan πŸ˜† She says Dont go you can do this much for me with misty eyes 😍 vasant stares and gulaal leaves

Scene shifts ti pooja, where Gulaal friends making fun of Vasant πŸ˜†, Gulaal sits in pooja  the pandit asks her her father and mother name and then her name.she replies "Nirja" glancing at Vasant. Vansat gets  shocked and stares at Her in surprise, while
the girls are gigling.vasnat asks yogesh, He says that yes Nirja is her REAL name Gulaal is her Nick name πŸ˜³. He gets Flashback of last scenes  and Episodes Ends on
vasnt shock face.

Precap: Gulaal says i am not the Nirja whom you are searching for, Vansant puts the payal on  and says  "jah bhii paani hoag waha tere payal bajeeghee" Both are running near a lake.Gulaal stops  and says that nothing like this is going to happen and then suddenly Her Anklets starts moving πŸ˜²

Press the Like button Sorry for mistakes
Love
Pari

Edited by -Parisa- - 13 years ago
Ulltimat epi pari...
loved that shocked look on Vasant when he knows Gulaal=Neerja...

poor guy.....

thanx for the update..
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Ulltimat epi pari...
loved that shocked look on Vasant when he knows Gulaal=Neerja...

poor guy.....

thanx for the update..

Your welcome..

Yes It was.....I  Enjoyed Gulaal's jealousy πŸ˜›πŸ˜†....abhi se he πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Parisa-

Your welcome..

Yes It was.....I  Enjoyed Gulaal's jealousy πŸ˜›πŸ˜†....abhi se he πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

wahi to abhi se hi jalne ki smell aa rahi hai....
waise anyone will be jealous for sure looking at Vasant aka Rashil with anyother gal..lol.....ab Gulaal ki kya galti.....

btw who is doing rest weeks update...are u posting the schedule..??
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

wahi to abhi se hi jalne ki smell aa rahi hai....
waise anyone will be jealous for sure looking at Vasant aka Rashil with anyother gal..lol.....ab Gulaal ki kya galti.....

btw who is doing rest weeks update...are u posting the schedule..??

Yeh tu hai πŸ˜†

Updtaes .....It will go as it is for now till we dont get Updaters its a new show so it will take time

For now it is

Monday, Wednesday,Friday    = Me

tuesday and Friday =raj

and Thursday you 

Thanx for the lovely update Parisa!

I love the precap, especially the musical sound of her payal! lovely! πŸ˜Š
thanks for update. lovely episode.
gulaal and her mother are taking out cream (butter/makkhan) from milk. it is still done in villages. Lord Krishna used to eat makkhan a lot. That's why Lord Krishna got the "Makhan Lal".

coming back to episode. gulaal can't see vasant talking sweetly with other girls. wow! that was so cute. but now their will be a brief separation between them. Oh No!😭
Thanks for the awesome update.

I just the fast track of this show.
thanks for the great update
it was a great episode
finally visant know Gulaal is nirja
Thanks for the lovely update !