DAYA Sir in JDJ (Daya sir intro promo @ pg 81) - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Wow, what a pleasant surprise! πŸ˜ƒ I woupd love to see Daya Sir on the dance floors. JDJ has always been one of my favorite shows on SonyπŸ˜ƒ

But what is this about something lovey-dovey on CID? And then they say that there's gonna be a romantic track for 2-3 episodes. So another heartbreak? In that case, what's the point of all this romance?
Originally posted by jiya.

............another nail in the coffin .

I am sure Dayanand Sir will be able to manage. This is not the first time that an actor in CID has acted in other shows. Ashwini Kalsekar(Pande back then) has done so before too.
But Daya Sir needs to get out of that GG ASAP. It is not possible to manage personal life and do 3 shows at the same time.Edited by debayon - 13 years ago

I also watch JDJ and its great show. It will be nice to see Daya rock the dance floor. But has some good dancing celebs to compete against. But it will be nice to see a different person in Daya for a change.and this time on the dance floor.

Originally posted by visrom

Whatever it is...he's going to take centrestage on Sony for sometime and we'll get to see more of him. That way I am happy. My only wish is that the 12-year old image of Insp Daya shouldn't be tarnished at the end of all this.

me too afraid of this
reality shows can do anything to raise their TRPs
hope DAYA sir will some out clean πŸ˜•
Now we will at least know the reason of Daya's vanishing act in CID show. He has really tried a different job to done this time. Anyway , Congratulations and Best Wishes for him in JDJ 4 . I would love to see him in finalists list. And he has got a brilliant partner too. Vrushali Chavan (DID Famed) . I watched her dancing.
Who knows, they might be the deadly combo in JDJ 4 and win it this season.

It's really really a very good news for me. Daya Sir in JDJ...oohoo! I don't watch JDJ. But this time will surely watch only for Daya Sir.
Me too want him to be the finalist. Hope this comes true.
Hey thanks for sharing.

I will quote Dayanand Sir from the article given "  and all is getting tedious as I have some personal tracks coming in CID too. "

Now this sounds harsh. This guy wants to do something new and people being harsh to him doesnt seem like a good signπŸ˜’ If they have not approached Shivaji Satam Sir, why is Daya Sir held responsible?😑

How Daya Sir will appear in the show is the next question. But that quote makes me sad.πŸ˜”
Edited by priya_sparsha - 13 years ago
That's exactly how I felt when I read it. I feel Sony has forced this upon him to get some viewers to see Jhalak. They need someone with a huge fan following and who can be better than our dear Daya? 

I just HATE Sony TV. They are forcing a bi-weekly CID on him, then a stupid Gutur Gu on SAB where he is required to get some viewers. Now Jhalak where he has to do exhausting dance rehearsals.

I hope his health doesn't suffer after all this. 
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
I don't think Daya Sir is going to do GG since he isn't given much importance. He might do an episode or two and call it quits.