DAYA Sir in JDJ (Daya sir intro promo @ pg 81) - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Yes, I have Di, but I hope better sense prevails in either FW, Daya Sir himself or one of the shows. I have given up on FW showing some common sense. I hope Daya Sir understands that a person, especially an actor can only do so much and he has children and a wife too. I really want to see Daya Sir in JDJ because we will get to see a different side of him, and of course I'd like to see him in CID. GG is the only one where he clowns around for no reason and is given less priority despite being associated with FW for such a long time.
Originally posted by CID_HD

Daya is only good in CID.

c'mon .......he was great as Shiva in Johny Gaddar........and believe me I am not getting biased he was way better than Neil N. Mukesh.......
Frankly speaking i dont mind watching Daya in JDJ. Its just tht his absence in CID would be the only issue with me. Its okay if its for a short period of time.... I dont know, if he is completely absent, then thats hurting! Otherwise, its ok... 😊

But , you never know... We might later get to know that he has refused to do it because of CID!
Originally posted by Shagnika

But , you never know... We might later get to know that he has refused to do it because of CID!

I will be the happiest person. ðŸ˜ƒ
i am waiting for that day when jhalak dikhlaja will start

As good as Daya is as an actor, he does have a good partner for JDJ and I'm sure he will do well, but I don't see Daya doing dances like the Samba and the other dances that require hip movements. He is too muscular for that, but let's see what happens. JDJ is a good show. He just may surprise us.

I would like to see Daya doing some MJ steps.
Originally posted by CID_HD

I would like to see Daya doing some MJ steps.