DAYA Sir in JDJ (Daya sir intro promo @ pg 81) - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Mr. Daya's partner too is a good dancer. I saw some of her performance in dance india dance.
Originally posted by visrom

Whatever it is...he's going to take centrestage on Sony for sometime and we'll get to see more of him. That way I am happy. My only wish is that the 12-year old image of Insp Daya shouldn't be tarnished at the end of all this.

No yaar. Don't say like this. Daya Sir knows his fans, and I'm sure he won't do any hilarious stuffs while dancing. He too knows what he is and what's his image. Let's hope for the good😊.
Edited by TanniSDaya - 13 years ago

Yah! Mr. Daya has to be decent in jdj. he is decent, but such dance shows sometimes cross limit and Mr. Daya has to try hard to be in limit.

Originally posted by TanniSDaya

Thanks yaar.
Hmm....did she held any position in DID?

Nope she was eliminated before finale.
Originally posted by CID_HD

Nope she was eliminated before finale.

But she was in top 10 na as u r saying that she was eliminated before finale?
Originally posted by Shera-N

Yah! Mr. Daya has to be decent in jdj. he is decent, but such dance shows sometimes cross limit and Mr. Daya has to try hard to be in limit.

And we have firm believe in Daya Sir, so he won't cross his limit. He is such a sweet guy..😳.

Hm..i too hope for such.

Hey! Any new promo out of JDJ?
Ya a new promo of jdj is out..all three judges are introduced..all the participants are shown in dark..i mean in black light...a guy most probably daya is shown and on the screen it's written as- india's super cop..his hands are shown keeping both guns back on table..only his hands are visible..
All the contestants will be revealed on 12th december at 9 pm and the show begins on 13th december from mon-tue at 9 pm.. 😃
Originally posted by nisha2515

Ya a new promo of jdj is out..all three judges are introduced..all the participants are shown in dark..i mean in black light...a guy most probably daya is shown and on the screen it's written as- india's super cop..his hands are shown keeping both guns back on table..only his hands are visible..
All the contestants will be revealed on 12th december at 9 pm and the show begins on 13th december from mon-tue at 9 pm.. 😃

Wow! Thank u so much yaar. It's very nice. I'll try to watch it today if it comes.....
Do u have the video?