Forum Name - CLOSED - NO MORE VOTING!

Poll

Please vote for your favorite forum name everyone! :D

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

I have added at least one suggestion of everyone's from the suggestion thread guys, so please do vote for your favorite name, and once it is chosen, one of us can PM the mods with a link to this thread.😃

All the names sound so mysterious and enticing, but my own vote goes to Puraanic Katha Kendra.😊
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow diii, all the names are veryyyy nice, but I like Mythological Masti the best.😃 It makes our mythos sound like great fun to watch.😆
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
My vote goes to 'Ocean of Devotion' . It rhymes and sounds fun n hip! 😆
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sorry for the delay ......... was busy for 2-3 days ....
voted for mytho mansion
its a combo of modern n old mytho's

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think the forum's name wud be best if in Hindi.
I loved Puranic katha Kendra too.

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
But I don't think Hindi title is fair, because people may like mythos not in Hindi, and also non hindi speaking people may feel inferior in a forum with a Hindi name. 🤔Edited by ILuvGuruDebi - 13 years ago
.anishaa. thumbnail

I like Puranic Katha Kendra, but Hinduism also has non-Puranic scriptures, like the Vedas and Upanishads. I think the name should encompass the entire Sanatan Dharma, but I also love the Purans and think it'd make a great name ðŸ˜ƒ

I voted for Ocean of Devotion because it rhymes and the base of the forum is devotion and love for God. Edited by LOLAnisha - 13 years ago
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am happy with the current name only actually. 'Mythological shows' because it has simplicity, most relevance & appropriateness to the contents and therefore most importantly direct traceability through public searches (google search). Although what we discuss is broad enough and beyond just restricted to the serials but still all the members are those who watch these TV shows. So any general mytho lover who has not seen these shows would find strange here to discuss. Because of the current name, right person can find the right thing and come at the right place through just logical simple search words just with first attempt. So my vote is there for any of the first 4 names due to word 'Mytho' at least as it is traceable by outsiders which is more important. And since India forums is the place for discussions on TV shows only (unlike the Orkut or Facebook groups or communities), for India forum searches, the word 'Show' is anyway not required. Anyhow I am late as I am directly voting. I missed to post earlier in the name suggestion thread. And as such even a specific thread can also be found through public searches by its appropriate title, I become indifferent anyhow with the names and 'Ocean of devotion' is a good one too.Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Voted for 'Ocean of Devotion', but I am also with the name 'Mytho Mansion'.😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Will keep this up for a day or two and then going to send it to the GMs, guys.😊 If anyone has not voted, please do so soon.