Thendral Tuesday 23rd November

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da theiva for the update.....
Today's episode, though main lead were not shown, the tracks are good to help the story move further......
Charu, omg....she acts even to her parents, no wonder she wd have acted the same with ta family before....
I too feel the doc wont leave the matter so easily....but sad part is, he is going to dig his own grave without realising her true nature.......pity him......
Lavanya, i wonder she was hurt with feelings bcos she thought nitish ditched him.....so did she realise what she did to thulasi by asking her to keep away , though she was the one who started it all.....she shd not have done that to thulz without ta's knowledge......
Like theiva said from when on she is not money minded.......good joke.......and as u told theiva, till i see her behaviour towards t and t i wont believe her.....

Nitish was super funny when he said......mapillai veetulenthu varangala...i will not marry b4 charu....lol......sir was in cloud nine after conversation with lav.....peripa was super funny when he said.....why shd mapillai unna ponnu parka varanum.....lol.......their combination was super.....

I too feel charu's plans wont work out and somehow doc wont let that happen or may her plan wd fail.....
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for Updating!😊

TA's family doesn't use their own brain seriously, they listen everyone except TA, for this lav her love is true and not her brothers?... its not called selfish according to her? this lav is feeling bad only after she found out that nithesh still like to marry her and TA talked to him.... if she understood her brother and thulasi before talking to nithesh i might appreciated but it looks like she want TA after she know nithesh is for her which is pure selfish....

what to tell about Charu... she always plan to go to hospital or call T/TA when she sense that they might be together.... this girl might think Gokul wont come to their house after she call them and she was all happy after seeing that they didn't arrive on time... but they will go bit late. i want to see her reaction...

This doctor should wake TA up and tell about Charu's intention because he might find out before TA sensing....its not hard to find out she is the one called because she didn't change her voice while she was talking to him.....this doctor can sense with her act at hospital plus phone and maybe at her house...she will try to stop that marriage after too anyway...

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Theiva for the detailed update!πŸ‘

I don't think that this SELFISH Lav will still understand Thulz! πŸ˜• She has so much vengance with Thulz! I also don't think that TA will soon accept her forgiveness. The only good thing in todays episode is that Lav came to know that her brother went and spoke for her to Nithesh and to his family. If Nithesh would not have told about TA, she will still have the bitterness of her brother in her heart. Pure Selfishess!! Suddenly the money-minded Lav accepting Nithesh even if he marries her against his family? Funny,

Pity on Charu. She is basically drowning herself.   TA is finally going to tell her strong enough, not to interfere in their affairs, if he comes to know about her intensions. This girl really looked like a ghost today after she went to her room knowing about the alliance. OMG! She is just degrading herself day by day. Don't know where this will lead to. 😑 
Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Theiva!

I'm glad Lav understood TA, atleast a lil now. Good! Nitheesh was too cute today, jumping up and down.. πŸ˜†

Aiyo Charu, yen ma yen??? πŸ˜•are u tryg to make the doc face the same nilamai u are? Aiyo kadavule.. 
Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u Theiva for the nice and detailed update ...

Yes, this Charu is getting really scary to look at.. Today she was looking like Pei .. No doubt ...😑
She is planning something big but it will end up in failure.. This doctor is the right person for her as he will understand and cure her Psychotic behavior. 😊
Niteesh and Lav were cute today .. But Lav didn't say anything abt T .. it wud have been nicer if she felt for T that she didn't speak a single word supporting her.. Atleast she understood her brother and soon will feel sorry for what she did to T ..
The house shown in the Promo looks like Anand's house.Or just the house next to Anand's .. There were two houses looking similar... That will give a chance for Anand's track ..
Everything looks so fast .. Is Thendral going to end soon as we all thought last week ?

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Theiva!

I really enjoyed Periappa and Nitish's banter. It's cute and funny.  And when he came in singing Oru Chinna thaamarai, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, the boy really was on cloud 9! As much I dislike Lavs, i want her to marry Nitish so that I can see their family more often (minus Charu of course, πŸ˜›).

This Lavs is the world's biggest hypocrite. All the stuff she told to Nitish that she/love is more important that the family is pure nonsense when she hated and yelled at TA for choosing Thuls over his family. 😑😑

Oh well... all in all, im liking where the story is going for the first time in a long time. πŸ˜ƒ
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Theiva😊!

Either it is the gutterwomen or it is psycho Charu we get to see everyday, but not  T&T, Deepa/Kalyani or the college-students. I am loosing my patience with that Charu character, it is a pain to watch continuously this girl for weeks 😑. But would love to see her face after she gets to know that the groom came to see her despite her phone call. I don't know if she does know if it is the same doctor she has met in hospital (she heard him saying his name to TA πŸ˜•). I think the director wants us to hate her to the core, that is why she is appearing in her ghost-avatar in every episode. Earlier when she was shown as a goody- goody character, she looked innocent and had nice hairstyle, but now hair virichu pottu kittu pei aattam aadaraanga 😑.

I completely believe Lavanya's change into a selfless girl who is not after money like her darling mother 😑.  Like someone said, she was able to see her brother's love for her.....only after Nitheesh came to see her and told her that he still loves her. It is somehow difficult to accept her as a good person again after all those tortures to Thulasi, i think...i even can accept TA forgiving VR but not this girl. Nitheesh is like his daddy a gentleman too.😊

Ranuja, you are lucky again to update an aapu-epi for Charu and maybe a scene with T&T πŸ˜›!

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful Update!!...πŸ‘

Ohhh....You all are saying Charu will get Aapu??...Wow...!!

Havent seen the Episode...OMG..It will be super if she gets Aapu!!πŸ˜†
serials2010 thumbnail
I guess they want to show Charu as a totally evil character to now build up sympathy for T&T.  Charu is not fit to marry anyone even if by some miracle it was TA who was the groom.  She is mentally unfit and would not make anyone a good wife.  This Lavanya evlo varshama therinja anna sonnatha nambala aana indha Niteesh sonna nambitala!!  Idhuku dhaan love is blind ne solarangala???  Sondha buddhi oruvarukum illaya evanga kudumbathala??