**Ronit Roy/KD Pathak Appreciation Thread **

Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Welcome ToAppreciation Thread Of Ronit Roy
by  ronitfan

About Rohit Roy

By s000πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ronit Roy began his career by acting in Jaan Tere Naam. He has acted in over thirty films in ten years, but is best known for the characters he plays in two TV soaps, Mihir Virani in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Rishab Bajaj in Kasauti Zindagi Ki. Today though, he is the talk of the town for quite something else - as Rishabh Bajaj in Kasauti Zindagii Kay and Mihir Virani in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi!! The way people have responded to his portrayal of Bajaj and Mihir is unprecedented.. He goes for a friend''s party and is accosted by all kinds of people. Apparently, they think he has done a terrific job in both serials.
About the Show

Adalat is a show revolving around KD Pathak, a  suave, sophisticated, witty and yet unconventional lawyer who is known as a 'Houdini' in circles of law because he can get his clients out of the tightest of situations. His success rate of acquittals is 100 percent. But most importantly KD stands not for his client, but for Justice.

KD has an amazing eye for detail and an insatiable thirst for knowledge. He always seems to know enough about every profession, and what he doesn't know he covers up/makes up with his smartness. A quick thinker.

KD steps into a case when all is doomed for the accused. All the doors are shut. When the prosecution has prepared a water tight open and shut case where even a blind man can tell that the accused is guilty. But no one can see the case from the angle KD does.  He digs fervently for loopholes in the prosecution's case much to their frustration and thinking on his feet, he manages to turn the entire case around. Often through histrionics, magical gimmicks (since he has recently started learning magic ' and uses a parallel between magic and justice' that often what we see is not all' there is something beyond it), performances, which the Judge does not approve of ! And nor does his ex-love Maya (The Prosecutor who is often at the receiving end!) - But that is KD. Unstoppable, incorrigible and completely enthralling and entertaining. It is a treat to watch him perform in court week after week, tearing the toughest of cases to shreds and helping convict an evil scheming villain, and setting a poor hapless innocent victim free!

πŸ˜ƒFeel free to come n share your views here on RonitπŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
plzzz do not fight here.πŸ˜ƒ

To become member just press like botton or post saying count me in, so i know that u are intersted to be the member.πŸ˜›

Members
Riasa
 ronitfan 
KiranRonit
Sweetfari
Luv-Shonit
  abhijeetdaya
sweetfari
    vikrant ronit

shrutireddygr8
s000
 Shrutik20
         Poonamjayaswal
          prettywomen22
          Sanu4u
          cutebaby92

Edited by Riasa - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wooohhhooo!! 

That's a great idea dear.. 
:D 

KD is the ultimate rockstar right now.. 
loved each and everything about him that we've seen in the 
first episode.. 

smashing!! 
Riasa thumbnail
Ronit Roy

Udaan(2010) movie premeire
Riasa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronitfan

Wooohhhooo!! 

That's a great idea dear.. 
:D 

KD is the ultimate rockstar right now.. 
loved each and everything about him that we've seen in the 
first episode.. 

smashing!! 

thanx.... yaa Ronit is awesome , i liked the epiπŸ˜‰
ronitfan thumbnail
Great pics Riasa :D

Yes, 
Ronit was awesome.. 

do post your views in the discussion thread..

have you watched Udaan!? :D
ronitfan thumbnail
And hey, 

count me in!
Riasa thumbnail
 sure ronitfan i will post  my views in discussion thread......no i have't seen udaan but i want see it. thanx for joining Dear
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love Ronit Roy played as the alcoholic and agressive father in Udaan. He gave complete justice to the role he playedπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ronitfan thumbnail
Wow! 

So good to find someone who watched Udaan! :D
He was a class apart.. 

award-worthy performance!! 
ronitfan thumbnail
Welcome to the thread, Kiran! :D