Written update 23 november 2010

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I am doing the update again πŸ˜†
The updaters are ditching us πŸ˜†

23 November 2010

Episode starts  with vasnt shoxk face..He gets angey while gulaal was passing smiles to him.He leaves the pooja angrily, Scene shifts to Talsagra village Where a bunch of people are digging for a well and all disappointed as there is no water. A guy some to MB and says that someone's   cow died . The guy comes with his dead cow on a wheel barrow  and starts crying loudly MB consoles him. Meanwhile another man informs them that the Police has come to meet you. In  RP gulaal is searching for vasant but he n where, Ropa ans her friends scolds her for joking with vasant. Gulaal feels guilty.Scene shifts to Talsagra hawile.The police has come with a lawyer that Gov.has filed a case against MB because he has pressurized the villagers to stay here in crisis.
Villagers says that MB didnt Said anything..We are here apni marzi se.MB says that i requested collector to come here but he didnt  came here so i send him  bangles πŸ˜†. Even today i will not let my guests go khaali haath. He brings the Dead cow wheel barrow and says nowadays you will find only this in Talsagra . Polic3eman says i know its not Your fault.. Its ok if you cant come to Police station but you have to sent someone from your home to sign the papers, daye ma says Dushyant will go
(Gaye bhens paani maiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†), Dushyant makes a face and  says in his father's ear chupke se to stop him as he is scared of Police πŸ˜† , His father says now that daye maan announced in front of everyone you have to go, The police comes and they are about to leave, when MB pats dushyant on his shoulder and says i thought after vasant left i have no son but now i realized that i have one more son..(Oh really..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†) and they leave. her comes an evil gal jo jamna bha and says that they sent your elder son to city for business (probably her hubby πŸ€”) and noe they sent  dewar jii  with police. jamna gets angry and calls daye maa  and says to save your soon you sent my son to jail, vasant mom says its ok jamuna he will come back after signing the papers  She replies that you dont care about your son but i  love my son, MB and his brother (dushyant's father) comes there and scolds her wife an d drags her to there room.MB gets sad.

kesar  is feeding the cows and says eat it or you too will die like other cows..her sisters consoling him.Scene shifts to Gulaal and co. searching for vasant.Her friends says that maybe he left the village, gulaal gets sad and remembers his words  that he is going to leave today. her friends notices her misty eyes πŸ€— and your tears
are saying something else gulaal and tease her, Gulaal runs away from there .

Vasnt is near a lake throwing stones in lake angrily, Gulaal sees him. Gulaal says so you are here, But vasant is not listening.He is maha angry πŸ˜.. Gulaal says this much anger is not good for health, i got an golden oppurtunity to tease you how can i let it go πŸ˜†
But you know wat ropa has gone Fida over you, In firs meeting itself you gifted him silver anklets. Vasant shouts angrily and says i was seaching for Nirja cause my Vilage is thirsty. Gulaal gets confuse. vasant tells him about RJ's dream and God;s gift to Nirja. vanast says i know i am mad But you cant understand You live in a good place you dont know wat is water criss where people drink tears as water 😲, Every other day
families leave the village. I need nirja to save my Village😭,Gulaal bursts out laughing πŸ˜† Gulaal says that you are right..You are crazy, Some one sees a dream, someone else leaves for searching his dream and dream whose reality is also a dream πŸ˜•πŸ˜†,Gulaal says i am definately not a your nirja i cant find any water but i can bring you a glass of water to drink πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, vasant ok then wear the anklet and come with me. Gulaal says i cant wear, vasant asks why. Gulaal  tell him the reason that guru ji has said her not to do full sringaar, vasant says ok Just wear one. He makes her wear the payal.

and drags her along the lake. Gulaal stops and says that like this every anklet can move..its not true. and then suddenly Her anklets starts Moving itself.Vasant gets happy where Gulaal is Shocked.

Precap: vasant says now please come with me and save my talsagra, Gulaal gets shocked, vasant says i am MB's son and gulaal slaps him 

Sorry for mistakes
love Pari

thanx for the lovely update parisa! πŸ‘πŸΌ
thank u sooo much for the great update
it was a great episode
waiting for today episode
Thanks 4 d update,Parisa!πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Oh I havent seen this! Iam gonna check this out. Thanx