Wed.Nov.24 Update: 2nd attempt at Marriage

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hema_M thumbnail
Thank you for your wonderful update Ranu Akka,
  That was a nice episode again.Charu was behaving the same way as Tamizh when he came to see her formally.He was also trying to irritate her but paavom didn't work out.She got crazy about him instead πŸ˜† So the same way this doctor might respond it seems.He wasn't shocked or got angry or irritated nothing,he was so casual,kind and was calm as if he is attending a patient πŸ˜† so let's see he might turn into a nightmare for Charu it seems.

Today I really felt soo bad for Charu when she was recalling ans was saying so openly that she is suffering without able to forget her first love.It would have been nice if she tries to understand that he never loved him and it would be better to go on with her own life.

Idhu essay illanu nenakren,sandhoshamaa arumai sagodharigale(sisies) especially Niki chellam πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Ranu Akka for the wonderful Update!!πŸ‘

Episode was somehow nice!!...I felt bad when Charu went to flashback, but what to doo!!

I think the Doc is going to marry her and she is gonna loose the Game!!..πŸ˜†

Soo tomo only T&T scenes thaanaaa??...Yuhuuuu!!

Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks da ranu for the fast update.....
So it was charu's day @ home......
Second innings....looks like she wants to be sweet and play mind game.......
Doctor pls escape man........matikatha.......
Doc ok nu sonna charu ku adimai sikkitan.....
Doc no nu sonna doc ku adimai sikkita....he can tell abt charu to ta....
But i want this doc to talk abt charu to ta....will he????
Her mind voice about chasing him was funny though......
Doctor s a sweet guy though...y.
And of all...charu was looking too good today in that bright red silk saree and with ornaments....she carries the costume , saree so well.......good colour.......
So we need to wait what doc s gg to say...prob rest of promo scenes tmrw.....
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks daa Ranu for the nice and fast update 😊!

Full of Charu....hmmm...but atleast she was very pretty in that red Saree...nethikku maathiri innikku full episode vanthrundha i would have run away from my lappy and probably the doctor as well πŸ˜†.
She should maintain this dressing sense πŸ˜‰.

I felt she was using the same techinique like TA....  he used to annoy her when he went to see Charu as bride. I think here too the doctor guy is going to say yes as he seems to like her being so open. I think he is being very practical, and for him this love failure won't count that much. It would be nice if he agrees and cures her, Charu needs the treatment from someone. If she continues being like this her family won't be able to identify her mental problem, so atleast Gokul can do it.😊

It would be nice like you Shubba akka said if the doctor speaks about his to TA...most probably TA would be very happy about it and will talk to Charu and ask her to agree to the marriage.

So lucky the updaters of tomorrow and friday, hopefully full of T&T.πŸ˜ƒ

@Hema:
Aiyoo who said that we don't like your long essays nu? As you know i really enjoy reading themπŸ˜ƒ
sigh....ennai ipdi yemathittiye...πŸ˜†

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Ranuja for the quick update!πŸ‘

Looks like Charu is going to get locked with this doctor Gokul.πŸ˜‰ Too bad Charu! all your doings/sayings to escape from this marriage is going to go in vain.πŸ˜ƒ

Looks like the doctor is a very sensible guy. Charu, get a life with the doctor and leave TA alone.

Charu looked pretty in this red saree.
Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikila10

@Hema:
Aiyoo who said that we don't like your long essays nu? As you know i really enjoy reading themπŸ˜ƒ
sigh....ennai ipdi yemathittiye...πŸ˜†

Aiyooo Nikiiiiii I am melting like an icecream,mudilaaaaa lol

In promo there is a T&T scene in which they are still in the hospital and with same as Monday's episode.As per charu's track it is now next day morning but still out T&T sari venaam Thuls is in same dress,idhu mistake-aa illa did Thuls forgot to take bath?😲 😲 😲 LOL for a the past few days we r talking so much about hygiene it seems,I just wanted to add a point..edho enaala mudinjadhu.Regarding this,last week Thuls was talking with Deepa and everyone even without brushing compared to that forgetting to wash hands is not that much bad naa? πŸ˜› lol sumaa just for fun,naama yelaam onnukulla onnu no adidhadi ok??Nowadays our thread is soo hygienic πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hema_M

In promo there is a T&T scene in which they are still in the hospital and with same as Monday's episode.As per charu's track it is now next day morning but still out T&T sari venaam Thuls is in same dress,idhu mistake-aa illa did Thuls forgot to take bath?

No Hema, it is the same day. LOL. Charu dad told in yesterday episode that the doctor guy with his family is going to come and see her this evening. So it is the same day.

Arizes. thumbnail
hema - u are asking so much or i shd say expecting so much from a serial........Lol
this is continuity mistake and not that of characters....lol......but we cant expect them to show each and everything in detail......but ezhuntha udane she shd have washed her face....lol....but the screenplay writer must not have thought we might have noticed this much......lol....and rem.....ippo'nee sonna hyg. Scenes ellam ok......
College admission munnala.....when in joseph's house ....same thng happened.....she was even asked to go to manamedai with garlands.....lol....so athuku intha scenes ellam paravala thaane......see ennala mudinchathu i added....lol......many at time we notice this continuity miss.....even b4 ,thulz beauty parlour poitu varathu kulla mohan wd go and come back from hyderabad....so its all in the game.......no worries....lolEdited by shubba - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail

Originally posted by: beatricepearl

No Hema, it is the same day. LOL. Charu dad told in yesterday episode that the doctor guy with his familyis going to come and see her this evening. So it is the same day.

Nope.....it must not be same day prob.....appo thulz college poitu she came in the morng itslef.......bcos if charu with roses and N and L meeting was in morng .....it must be next day....as i told its continuity mistale deftly...its not clear though......lol....but to be frank we are only more bothered......lol.....they must have thought of pushing t and t sceness to thurs and friday to create a hype and this must have ended up in continuity mistakes.....