•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

finally jagya thinking sensibly and  taking right decision ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...
kyaa precap thhaa dadisaa sitting guard -reminded me when she locked up choti anandi and stood guard -nothing changes๐Ÿค” with dadisaa,when will she learn bacchhe bade ho gaye hain and let them make their own decisions... 
What a dumb reaction this oldie is displaying. The writer(s) of the show are completely un-professional. There story lines are broken. The period, age, inspiration and incidents are completely out of sync. They are completely un-organizaed writers with no systematic project plan. Give me this job. I will do it for free and obtain 100 times more TRPs. 

@ammoos
thanks for the update yar... looks like am gonna have a bz week eahead and will have to completely rely on ur updates - but they are as good as watching the show - sans the bakwaas... thanks a lot ๐Ÿ˜Š

@jyo
wo jo bolte hein na... old habits die hard...  dadisa will never change - dont even think of tht ๐Ÿ˜‰  waise bhi... bahot cute lagti hai wo gusse mein, doesnt she?... hats off to surekhaji for her wonderful portrayal of the khatti meethi dadisa
Originally posted by sudss

@jyo
wo jo bolte hein na... old habits die hard...  dadisa will never change - dont even think of tht ๐Ÿ˜‰  waise bhi... bahot cute lagti hai wo gusse mein, doesnt she?... hats off to surekhaji for her wonderful portrayal of the khatti meethi dadisa
thats truesurekhaa ji 's acting๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ is what still keeps me glued to this serial varna i hated the fact they took away the kiddie jodi of avikaa/avinash-it was like killing the 'sone kaa andaa dene waali murgi and ๐Ÿ˜‰eggless murgaa..๐Ÿ˜† 
what were the CVs thinkingNow they will have to add extraa scenes for dadisaa to get TRPs everybody else seems lost in background..๐Ÿค”

can any body please let me know from where to download the song when Anandi and Jagya meets and a song played in background which is something like

"Ohh Ram ji,ho gayi mhari raat suhagan aaj ji"

Please suggest.

Thanks
Vijesh