TB: Gulaal's power to detect water fake?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Gulaal's power to detect water fake?

Star Plus and Sphere Origins' Gulaal to see an unexpected twist in the coming episodes..

Star Plus and Sphere Origins' Gulaal in its latest episode saw the unfortunate fall of Gulaal's father post the revelation of the identity of Lakha who is Vasant (Rahil Azam) in real.

Adding further on the track our source says "The last episode showed the ill-fated incident where Gulaal's (Mansi Parekh) father meets with an accident. Tonight's episode will see Lakha saving him  by donating blood. After this development, he asks Gulaal (Mansi Parekh) to save his village from drought as a return help, which she agrees to do."

We hear that there is a twist coming for the audience!!

Our source says "When she reaches the village the power of Gulaal, that is her capability to detect water underground with her payal on proves fake. When she goes to Rasipur to help the village get out of the drought, it is seen that Gulaal aka Neerja is unable to detect water, i.e. the magical movement of the anklets by its own turns out to be a bogus."

What's the twist behind this? What happens in the village that proves the sixth sense of Gulaal to be fake?  

That is something the viewers have to watch to be revealed.

Reporter and Author: Saranya Valsarajan
thanks for sharing the article
if asked to make a guess, her powers suddenly disappeared at talsagra, which is not her homeland... the logic would be that its not her land... and she will have to marry someone from talsagra, for her so called magic to work... It will be something like that... OR whatever was the cause of rift between the two villages, that needs to be abolished before, her magic can work.... so one girl from here will have to go there; and another girl from there would have to come here.... Lets see if my guesswork is right or not... 

And this way they are back to kitchen politics... and will give them a meaty plot to run for a while... 
thanks for sharing the article. what will happen? i'm totally blank. but whatever will happen, i'm sure it will not be kitchen politics.