BV Update 25th november

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Please delete this update  if ammoos updates 😊
==========================================================================
Anandi comes with jagya's shirt but is shocked 😲to see the door locked from outside with jagya still inside.. dadisa😡 turns up saying she will do anything to keep her grandson away from going back to college..
jagya  angry at dadisa shouts nobody can stop him from returning...hearing the commotion everybody come and try to talk to  dadisaa who decides to guard the door herself ..basant says they will talk to masaa later when she calms down.everybody leaves reluctantly ..

Later massa comes with food for jagya ,opens door find him missing,  suspects anandi..
Anandi's room-jagya sneeks in through window,says he needs  money to go to city..Dadisaa starts banging at anandi's door suspecting jagya will be there.anandi breaks her gullak and gives cash to jagya who leaves..
Anandi opens door and dadisa 😡shouts at her for instigating her laadesar to run away..bhairav tries to calm her but no use-she says he cares more about beendni than jagya,she keeps saying anandi has bad sanskaar like her father..

Maasa really angry😡 says she had promised if jagya goes everybody will see her arthhi..starts to leave the house,basanth stops her,she slaps him too ...

PRECAP-Maasaa to anandi,"i will stay for my grandson but from now on you have no sambandh with me"
==========================================================================
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Jyo.. you saved my time.. 🤗from now on you have no sambandh with me"This is the best thing Massa can do to Anandi.... Massa has no rights to shout at a nobody⭐️👏Anandi bach gayi👏
pjyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Thanks Jyo.. you saved my time.. 🤗from now on you have no sambandh with me"This is the best thing Massa can do to Anandi.... Massa has no rights to shout at a nobody⭐️👏Anandi bach gayi👏

hehe 😆read your "Mein kab break loongi...." comment 😉on another thread..so just tried..😊
TRUE, uma -no rights to shout at a nobody- 🤔but wouldn't maasaa kick  a 'nobody' out of her house? and anandi will still go after her with adrak waali chai..🥱
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thought there shud a nice ShaSha scene when jagya leaves, but........ just a good bye.... n that's too in a way that he's not coming back till 5 yrs!!

may be quite rite, if he ame back, DS will again plot any new drama to stop him!!

ahhh........ i'll miss ShaSha!!
Edited by Neha_K - 13 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
I dont think she will.. Anandi this time know that she stood by Jagya for the good cause and what dadisa is doing wrong.. she will b eready to face any punishment.. Atleast Ds cant go to Mumbai to get her laadesar back 😉
ammoos thumbnail
BTW is it an indication of another leap coming the way.. since Jagya is away and they cant keep him away for long 5-6 yrs.. so may be once they are done with Gauri track. they will HAVE to take a leap... 😕
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gauri track will last easily for 2-3 months for sure........ after that may be they show fast forward kind of thing, i don't think it's a leap again!!
pjyo thumbnail
hehe😆another leap.😍 by now  avikaa may be much taller than pratyushaa...
 get her to play "aur  thodi badi anandi" 😆
pjyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_K

gauri track will last easily for 2-3 months for sure........ after that may be they show fast forward kind of thing, i don't think it's a leap again!!

but if trps are good for gauri  then uss track ko extension mil jaayegaa..🤔
triangle southen track with gauri turning out to be jagya's 2nd beendni🤔..then dadisaa vs gauri ..
Habeeba_d thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update, even though dadisa said no sambandh to anandhi, she can still make her life hell. I think dadisa was born to make her all her bahus suffer, too bad she forgot how tough it was to be young bahu caring for the whole household.