Thendral

25-11-2010,Thursday update,Romance in the air

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful and superb Update  Hema Akka!!πŸ‘

Aww...Anand parents were really cute!!...A great example!!..πŸ‘

Ohh Chance ille....T&T are great..Avanga chemistry irukeee!!..Appapa...!!..They are awesome..Everyone scenes are wonderfulπŸ˜†

I loved Deepa, Kalyani, Joseph and Kanagu dialogs!!..They were great and funny!!⭐️

OMG...Charu vanthuthaala??...Kudumbam velangina mathiri thaan!!🀣

Like Hema akka said...I think Charu sets some Mike in the lamp...But if its true and when TA came to know that...Approm Charu Engira Charulatha Gaali!!🀣

Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb romantic update Hema....so you really enjoyed ah.. πŸ˜‰

So Mr. and Mrs. TA are neighbours with their bestest buddy, Anandh, sutham! Charu interruption pathaathu nu ivanum venumaa...kadvule.It's so funny how Anandh's parents have replaced their own son with TA, lol understandable. πŸ˜†

But glad they got a house and out of the hospital. Radar girl is sharp today, I wonder what happened to the Doc. I have a feeling he won't leave Charu alone so easily just like Charu with TA. Atleast everyone else notices Charu's intentions even if the loosu married couple doesn't.

Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks hema for the sweet update.....

OMG......its too fast......i was so happy.....finally they left the hospital........
Yaaaaaaayyyyy............once in a while my guess became true................Anand's next house........great.......Anand a parkanume.......love to see him fuming.......

I liked it when Thulz asked Anand's mom to light the lamp.......it was nice of her respecting her like a mom....even if anand was not there whenever they talk about him itself is so funny.......

Good moments between the couple after a long time......
Charu really has some radar.....she senses correctly
Deepa sensed her intentions......lets c
She is trying to create sympathy....i hate that....when she is gg to be caught,,,,,,
both are useless in sensing her......

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks daa Hema for the wonderful and funny update πŸ€—. Finally you too got a romantic epi to update. And obviously you enjoyed it alot.😊

Wow...it was a nice&sweet episode. After a long time everything was positive in that epi except that radar-girl.No Hema and Ranu, she does not any radar, athan Charu ku mooku mela viyarkudhey, so no need of any radar. Argggg i hate this disgusting character. 😑 To see a bedroom of a couple, it is really too much. What does this idiot think, that when Thulasi is not anymore in his life, he will go after her.πŸ˜• If there is no Thulasi no Thamizh too. Let her go to hell. It looks like she needs a tight slap from Deepa like that selfish Lavanya too....no way Thulasi or Thamizh to do it.

It was really very sweet. First in the hospital, T&T looked so cute tgt and then in the house as well 😳. Vittrundha Mr. TA with Mrs. TA kooda oru duet paadi iruppaan πŸ˜†. I don't think this couple can ever be happy with Anandh and Charu around there. Adikkadi visit vera pannuvaangalaam, is this her college or sth like that to give daily attendance 😑. Vekkam maanam onnume illa indha Charu ponnukku (hmm...no adhu ponne illai).

Innikku Nandhi- girl and tomorrow Mr. Vayitherichal aa? Apdiye nammaku irritation!!!!
Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hema, dankuuuuuuu for the superrrrrrrrrrbbbb update! I know you took hours to come up with this, glad u didn't explain your pendulum and swinging physics essay.. Your update would have gone up to 2 pages.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

It was clearly a beautiful episode, except for the last part. I'll repeat myself (sorry sissies) but T&T looked sooooooooooooo prettttyyyyyyyyyyyyyy together!!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ and everyone seems to want to see them as parents.. so quickly.. πŸ˜† Anand's parents are like T&T seniors, hahah, soooo sweeeeet πŸ˜‰

Finally, they got a new house... man! like suba akka said, anand veedu pakkathula, everyday vaitherichal party paathu enjoy pannalaam 🀣

Kalyani was toooo funny today... and i dunno if its just me, I think Kalyani and Joseph make a good pair tooo... πŸ˜ƒ

Charu, mic fix pannirkiyaaa, why do u want more vaitherichal listeng to their lovey dovey talks ma... irukra burning pothaathaa??? πŸ˜†
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hema for the Update!😊

This Charu is a real Psycho seriously...i wont be surprised if she fixed mic on that light shade....because she insisted to keep that on their bedroom and she made sure its plugged in...then she told she got important thing to do....lets see if they will show soon if there are any thing like that....i am sure that light shade got something..

the guilty towards Charu might stop TA from thinking negative on her actions...but if he started to sense her intention....Charu is done....i think Charu is going to be worse than Vel..but lets see....

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

lol mic in the lamp....thats unlikely

what if she made a wrong connection in the lamp and wanted thulz to get a shock out of it......
But u know chennai has current cuts too........
so shock would be a reverse sweep for Charu( Ashes season - using cricket langπŸ˜›)

lets wait and c tmrw
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Hema for updatingg😊

Why this girl wanted to keep the lamp in their bedroom specifically?! something is fishy, she expect TA to feel guilty when ever he see that or anything like Mic is fixed in it? i hope they show that on tomorrows episode or at least next week. as Shubba said fixing mic is unlikely but this girl might go that low if she want and listen TA/T convo 24/7 like a no life girl. Anyway she will get an aapu from Gokul soon, she thought he wont agree to marry her and according to her family, she like that doctor. We will see TA talking to VR next week about Lav's marriage and looks like they might arrange both at once.

i hope TA find about Charu soon with out several month drag. This girl will irritate us on every single episode where TA/T are together for few weeks LOL

Edited by mynameis-86c - 13 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates!!  Love the title!!

What a super episode!!  Anand's parents are a role model to T&T.  I laughed so hard today.  It was really nice to see t&t happy after 40 days of pain and suffer. 
Tulasi in red looks like a red rose, so beautiful!!  Her smile was so cute too!!  Tamil as usual, a great husband for Tulasi. 
The second part was super duper!!!!  Everyone was so happy and all the friends were funny.  The kitchen scene was funny but I expected Tamil to say something funny or romantic not be all serious.  Then came their little romance!!!  So beautiful!!  No vulgarity or anything, just beautiful Thendral breeze flowing. 
But then....came Charu, I never expected her today.  How did she know where to find them??  I guess she truly does stalk them.  Charu's expression when she saw t&t at the window was priceless.  She deserves this and much more.  I felt disgusted seeing her.  I'm happy that Deepa suspects her.  Putting the lamp in the bedroom was a little too much!!  How can a girl even go into another couples room??  The whole mic prediction is good but unlikely because t&t are the ones who assembled the lamp if you see it again.  Tamil would have definetly seen the mic or whatever.  But I guess we have to wait and see tom.  Hopefully Patti or Deepa break the lamp asap.  I do not want Tamil even touching that.
Overal super episode, just wished that Charu never interrupted our t&t.  Eagerly waiting for tomorrow, since then its weekend tension for us fans!!