BV; WU 26th Nov. '10

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV; WU 26th Nov. '10

Part 1

Dadi saa was upset n hurt n was leaving house, basant holds her n tries to stop her but she slaps him n shouts but basant convinced her to stay for the sake of jagya n then after chance by chance firstly bhairon , plea to stay as she's his mother n he loves her, then sumitra says that thy all needs hr blessings n then gehna comes to plea her n finally anandi beg her to stay back n also said that she's ready to face the punishment n thus DS declares that she'll stay back but from now thr's no relation between her n anandi , n she leaves, anandi goes on crying n every1 was shocked.
Next Day 
Jagya reaches college, every1 was starring him , he remembers the incident n with his self confidence step into college n sum seniors came n taunts him but he says that his dream is much more bigger then his fear n he goes inside the college.
Anandi was working in the kitchen n sumitra was taking food for DS but anandi asks her to give that food to DS but sumitra denies as she's angry with her but she insist so sumitra gave her the plate n as she reaches the room , DS asks her to stay away from the room n closed the door on her mouth, n she left crying, sumitra came n console her n says that everything will be f9 soon , just give DS sum time , this time will cure her wounds.

Part 2

Gauri rushing towards the class n sees jagya n got very happy, thy goes inside the classroom n lecture was going on but thy were more interested in talking with each other n every1 was seeing them n laughs n thy finally accepts each one as frndz.

Part 3

Anandi was crying bitterly n gehna came to console her n she shares her pain that instead of trying so much she failed to make DS happy , gehna stands n opens the window n make her stand in front of mirror n ask her to se her n says that the old anandi has been gone away n now she's only a daughter-in-law not a real person.

Precap: Anandi crying seeing her old pic n suddenly sees her l'il anandi.👏

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

woow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chhoti anandi gonna back to teach badi anandi!!😲
ohho....................ab toh kuchh achha hoga hi!!
gehena......................🤗.............good job girl👏
lovely!!
cvs masterstoke!!👏
sahi main cvs If visit karte hain kya!!????😆
Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago
musicmaniac thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gehna was so right today about Anandi....she lost herself completely

I also fail to understand how can the beendnis specially Gehna and Anandi beg Maasa from leaving, the woman who gives nothing but taunts to them? They could at least remain silent. That would have been more authentic.

Sumitra teaches Anandi how to be a doormat. I wonder if Sugna was treated like Anandi, whether she would have taught the same to her. Also it was impossible to understand how can grown up people like Basant and Bhairon tolerate their mother's illogical tantrums?
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
is good to see old Anandi ...i really miss her.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Gehna's mast dialogue 👍🏼made me happy-akhir kisi ne iss anandi ko sachh bathayaa👏 
then precap happened and avikaa ko dekhaa👏 and i wanted to 🤗🤗the TV 😆 

haay  mere bevakoof CVs -just dekho iss bacchhi ko aur socho  🤔kyon isse serial se
 nikaalaa😲 ,   yeh bacchhe😍 hii thhey iss serial kii  JaAn👍🏼
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks.. Avika made an appearance toteacj badinage how to be an insaan than a doormat 😲 🥳
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi all ........ Was Taking a break!
Hw r u?
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
good!!!!

finally Avika is back....
even for few episodes. I will beable to watch BV now finally

i couldn not stand this anandi 's weakness..
I tried to make excuses for her but no more.

PROPSS up to gehnaaaaaaaa!!!!!
my sweet anandi is backk!!
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I wanna do this to Massa right now!!!!!😈

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shivani003

I wanna do this to Massa right now!!!!!😈

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Me tooo