Thendral

Thendral friday 26th November

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da theiva for the updates.....
very good week start had a very bad week end episode.......arggg....but still needed for story to move again....
charu can be called a "HUTCH DOG".......

Whereever TA goes she follows......
Sorry to say.......but the dog is so sweet to whoever it follows.......i know.....still this name s more suitable for her.....
everyone can sense this sweet talk charu but T and T....made for each other.....believes every1 and everything.....
Charu did not get the milk....symbolically saying her intentions wd also fail......but the way thulz dropped milk and the panic and jump TA showed was more natural in the group of ladies.....hats off deepak.......
Enga kanome nu pathen.......Ta amma with her wonderful words....arggg.....
Theiva, u r right lav has not changed a bit......this girl s very very very selfish........po ma po......anga charu veetuku poi charu voda torture anubavi......appo puriyum.....
The dialogues of puvi to ta amma......was like what we viewers wanted to tell her.....namma solra mathiriye irunthuthu.....particularly,....amma ungala pathale ellarum bayapadaranga.......intha dialogue charu ku eppo varum,....sorry hutch god ku eppo varum......can the doc tie her with the rope and stop following them........pavam gokul......

Thilaga was rly sweet.......so what s the cover????
And btw one doubt....is t same day or diff day at thulz house as pati s also in diff dress....too confusing....and as pati said nalla naala u blessed thulz nu...added up confusion more......ithe velaya pochu enaku eppo paaru....Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Theiva for the update and Diviya for the pictures!πŸ‘

This Charu is so annoying today.😑 Before TA marriage, she kept on dreaming that TA loved her so much. Now is she still dreaming of getting TA back by chasing away Thulz?? She can just day dream about that.😑😑 

This T&T pair knows that they are not very comfortable when Charu talks about relationships. Why do they still believe her? As usual, our Thulz will never change! She will keep on believing everybody and then cries after getting cheated. Hope TA quickly finds out about Charu's intention.

TA mom is another horrible creature. How can she still talk bad about Thulz? Oh, so everybody accepts TA as a very good and responsible person after some 3rd person tells them about TA's effort on LAV marriage. Sigh! πŸ˜•πŸ˜• They are thinking of getting TA back?? Sorry TA family! TA won't accept you all if you don't accept Thulz with full heart. πŸ˜ƒ And it is not going to happen very soon.

This whole week was not very intresting with lot of Charu scenes...

Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the fast update!😊

So next few weeks to months are going to be Charu messing around both sides....and creating more problems to them....no way that TA's mom and Lav are going to change anytime soon....what a creatures are they...specially this lav....she still standing like a statue and smiling at charu when she talk stupid about thulasi....and that lady still cursing her own son and thulasi...so what ever TA did at hospital looks 100% right after seeing today's episode.....i hope he stick with his words with out falling into their future emotional blackmail.......and this family will never  use their own brain....i hope TA use his brain on Charu's acts.....even Sudha can understand Charu's motive a bit.....

i already fed up with Charu's tracks in past 2 weeks....looks like srividya gave a lot of dates to thendral cause i see less scenes of her on other 2 serials....they ending Vel's torture on 5th week...so i hope they don't drag this charu's disgusting track for more than that ....if they do thendral will drop in rank  more....

This girl still planning to get TA back...thinking she can chase thulasi out of his life with her silly plans...is she that brainless...lol...i hope that doctor put a big full stop to her and make her distract by saying yes to marriage so she will be busy trying to stop that...but i don't think she will still leave T/TA alone...desperate girl...
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Theiva😊!

Indha couple ku the most yemantha couple nu pattame kodukkalam. Old Pattiku kooda brain works, but this school topper keeps being dumb o dumb.And the best match for her in believing everyone is her beloved hubby TA. He was listening when Patti talked to his wife in the kitchen, will he still believe Charu πŸ˜•. When Charu said, she will come even if they don't invite her, he gave a strange look...is he pretending to believe her or not?

In a family like TA's, Sudha has to be like this. Puvi atleast spoke what we were thinking about his mother.  Like Vel vetta velicham pottu kaatified that Thulasi is a good girl, Charu is going to bring TA's family together and they will end up accepting Thulasi wholeheartedly. Aiyoo Charu....unnai nenacha paavama irukku.

This week was sooo boring...next week too only Charu- tharisanam in Thendral..nooo pleaseee....πŸ˜†.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
how can charu or ta amma or anyone think they can enter into good books of ta if they have sweet talk with him......
It is ta who s irritated and angry to the core with his family and thulasi advises him good.....so how will charu's plan work that she can make ta ditch thulasi......even if he agrees his mother or anyone they would be as only a next preference to thulz.......
And cant his family understand the reason for his anger??????? Its bcos pf their behaviour towards thulasi ....so unless they repent for their behaviour whole heartedly....no way at all ....they will only act then also........he would not accept them.....lets c....
Prob charu wd be locked soon with doc....but will cont her process of irritating t and t and her pavam hubby as wellEdited by shubba - 13 years ago
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks Theiva for the Update!

Eppidippa Tamizhayum Thulasiyum pirrikalam endru ninaikinam???

Thanks God Deepa is here for Thulasi!! Paavam Thuls!

More T&T scenes plz !!! Charuva paarthu paarthu alluthupoochu!! lol
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful Update!!πŸ‘

Havent seen the Episode...πŸ˜›...Thanks Sisters for warning me not to see it!!...Illaina would have got mood out on my Bday!!πŸ˜†
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Theiva!

The week started with comedy and ended in tragedy sigh. As usual, hero and heroine are portrayed as dumb creatures, another Selvam in the making, typical of Mr K. Just as I thought TA was smart, he's telling us, no no dun ever think, they are meant to be dumb! 😑

Annoying Charu + TA's family. What the freak. Why is C being so jobless and trying to "patch up" a family?? Gal, go get a life, seriously! Its annoying.

Thuls smiling when screen freezes = torture starting next week. Typical of K again.. no, we'll never leave the lead pair in peace, learn ur lesson!

Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for wonderful update!😊

I seriously can't see this psycho girl's face everyday, i hope they end this girl's track very soon but it wont end anytime soon for sure.  TA's expressions are too confusing sometimes, if he is clever enough he should be able to sense Charu's intention towards him but i don't think he did yet but lets see. No comments about Thulasi, she always get her 6th sense to work after everything got worse like always. I want to see TA's reply when his mom talk to him in phone or in street, this lady better not emotional blackmail him again. As someone said TA should stick with his word till they accept Thulasi whole heartily, this team better not ruin TA's characterization after Court/Hospital scene.

I hope they don't drag Charu/TA's mom plans on separating TA/Thulasi too much because it will be so boring!. does these people still expect them to get separated after court scene?! Charu need to find something else to do, she is making attendance everyday at wherever TA is staying. I was like omg finally a week with out that lady, but i am wrong she marked her presence finally this week too😭. 

Lavanya is a worst character in this serial next to Charu, even though she knew more about Thulasi than rest, she is still silent and letting her mom to talk like that even after meeting nithish? and praising the gold statue. i really want Charu to be psycho even before meeting TA's family, then only sudha will make even more fun about her MIL, and that lady and lav deserve that and more. i wish that doctor talk to TA about Charu and make him wake up.

Edited by mynameis-86c - 13 years ago