Muskaan Mihani in Mano ya na mano

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Muskaan spreads her magic
Buzz up!

Muskaan Mehani who played the lead role in Jugni Chali Jalandar on SAB TV is back with another show on the same channel – Ring Wrong Riing.

The show also has other well known names like Asif Sheikh, Delnaz Paul and Anita Kanwal playing important roles. Like all shows on SAB TV this one too is a comedy but with an element of magic in it.

Muskaan says "I play Manasi a homemaker who is a bubbly and simple woman". Speaking about the show she says "The surprise package of the show is this small kid Aryan who plays an important role in the show. He is actually me sister's son in Ring Wrong Riing but stays with us because my sister has passed away. Besides that there is my loving husband played by Asif Sheikh and veteran actress Anita Kanwal plays my mother-in-law. Delnaz Paul plays my shopaholic neighbour who is a big show off and always tries to put me down".

Muskaan had been away from TV from sometime and was seen in just one episode of Mano Ya Na Mano on STAR One recently. "Yes Jugni Chali Jalandar was my last show. I was busy shooting for commercials when I had taken a break from TV and agreed to do Mano Ya Na Mano because I got to share my real life experience. It feels good to be back on TV", says the actress.

We hope this show which has magic in it does wonders for Muskaan's career too.