*!!*Tribute to Juhi Parmar humare Kumkum*!!* - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mariaam

Hey Maheen...
Congrats from the FC !! have seen the homepage again, its wonderful and great...
though i cant make siggies but i can give u ideas, why cant we put more on the front page like Juhi's friends, Juhi's serials pics, Juhi's all fans names, Juhi's husband Sachin's pics on the homepage and her Best buddies like Hussain and Shardha's pics...😊
i serusly wana make this FC A rocking 1 and m sure u can do it :)
mariaam i totly agree wid u 😊homepagerealy amazing nd great😊 Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 13 years ago
wow... another fc of juhi..
congrats!!! thnx for the pm..
Wow zaryaabjuhi1b8... great yar :) amazing pics... :) luved them all...
I logged in to see these pics actually !!! juhu is looking adorabke in all these pics... Wish she could see them actually... She is looking v v beautiful !!

u hv done an amazing job
congratulations dear....
for another Fc........
i just love all the siggies
....and thnks 4 making it
Originally posted by adeela786

congratulations dear....
for another Fc........
i just love all the siggies
....and thnks 4 making it
Welcom To the new Fc adeela😊
Hi adeela, how are u?? never come across u... well have fun in this forum... great to see all HUJU fans... zaryaab1b8 great pics :) u hv great ideas :)
Luv u juhi... :) hoping to see her soon n tht too with Hu ;)

Luv u juhi... :) hoping to see her soon n tht too with Hu ;)
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Hi adeela, how are u?? never come across u... well have fun in this forum... great to see all HUJU fans... zaryaab1b8 great pics :) u hv great ideas :)
Thanx mariaam😊Thanx adeela u gave a reat idea😊
Everyday, Everytime,Everywhere,i may not be with u,but my thinking,my cars,my msg,s my prayers,& my lovely wishes r always with u😊Love u kksu😊Love u juhi😊