26th November Written Update complete

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit: Shikha)

Hey guys well i was meant to do yesterdays update and coudnt do it as the internet connection had been cut off 😑 and i coudnt inform anyone else either sorry about that i will post the highlights now here it goes

Mohit comes to the singhaniya house, everyone is happy to see him they ask where nandani is he says she is busy with diwali preps so she refused to come, everyone is worried how they will learn there lines as natik isnt there shaurya says dont worry kaka is coming he will tell us what to do, akshara tells mohit not to worry bhabhima got a bit sad on nandani not coming phone and ask her if her work is finished and she can come now

mohit tells nandani to come as everyone is waiting for her she says make an excuse i cant come akshara takes the phone of him and hears nandani say that waht will i do i cant take part as others or work hard as them, aksahra makes an excuse saying she cut the phone already kaka arrives and he asks how is the play going on shaurya says we have read te script and where acting the scene out now bhola bhaiya is going to be ram ji

everyone starts saying there dilouges but are bumping into each other πŸ˜† kaka says this room is small for rehersal shaurya says what can we do if we haveto hide from dadaji rashmi says dadaji isnt going to come till night we can practice in the courtyard kaka says thats a good idea bring your costumes too we can have a dress rehersal too, bhabhima phones gyatri and tells her dadaji is coming home he has left some important documents the kids are practicing in the room you handle everything

the practice is going on gyatri tells everyone dadaji is coming so put everyting away they hear his car horn and hide away with everything gyatri asks akshara where she is going she says to stop dadaji gyatri says your still in costume hide, she tells bhola to go and hide under the table πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dadaji arrives and calls gyatri he tells her what is the matter she says nothing he says its very quite isnt anyone at home he tells her to go into his room and get the file as he has to go to an important meeting she tells him to sit down and asks gulabo to get the water.

everyone is peekingπŸ˜† shaurya spots something of the costume out he points to gulabo who is giving dadaji water she sits down on the box gyatri brings the file he asks what happened to her she says i have sprained my foot gyatri says she runs around all day so she must got tierd dadaji says she works so hard do give her some balm, dadaji leaves everyone comes out and there like today we were saved

@meshawaris kaki says anshu is so happy in the play he dosnt think about anything else i am worried about his studys rajshri says nothing will happen its only for the diwali occasion varsha says he has a new tutor he will learn everything kaki says anshu had to go tution today rajshri says i had so much work i dont know how i forgot kaki says i forgot to ask you but as you have so much work i will look at his things rajshri says i always looked at anshu things and i have time for them and also worried for them  is this indication of a rift between kaki and rajshri varsha says it dosnt matter today i will teach him

@singhaniyas they say that we got saved today bit on diwali day setting the stage and everything how will we not let dadaji find out rashmi says lets book a hall gyatri says the play should be at home akshara says why shall we not do it at our home the stage will be set easily and greeting diwali dadaji can also go there kaka says good idea gyatri says no one should have nay problem shaurya says its no problem but we will like it she agrees mohit says i am going as i will be late for office

kaka says we havnt rehersed with you onece he goes you gave me the script i will read it he leaves akshara follows him out and tells mohit that didi was saying on the phone that she wont be able to do it or come why was she saying it mohit says i dont understand either she must just said it

gyatri tells akshara to go to the market to purchase the ramlela stuff she tells rashmi to go with her akshara says she will get changed rajshri phones and says if everything is ok akshara says yes but you know here we reherse in the room and its small and we cant do it outside as we are scared dadaji might come i was thinking can we reherse over there rajshri says yes she disconnects the phone nani is staring at her

rajshri says it was akshara phone they wanted to do the ramlela here nani says thats a good thing rajshri says how will everthing happene with the diwlai preps then they eed to make the stage nani says like everything will be done there it will be here, nani tells kaki to tell rajshri that you will help her kaki says whats the need to say this i will help her and leaves

akshara and rashmi buy everthing and are coming back rashmi spots sneha and tells akshara and calls her out she says lets go and meet her, rashmi asks her how everthing is gyatri rings she excuses herself akshara says have you came to do shopping sneha says yes how is your diwali preps going akshara says good she spots the neclace in akshara hand and says its beautifull akshara says we are doing ramayan, sneha says intresting now one does it nowdays rashmi says you have to come and watch

she says i will try rashmi says why bhabhi akshara says yes do come she says ok now i will leave, kaka comes home and asks kaki what the matter is kaki says ma ji came and she taunts on every matter but thats her nature and i dont feel bad she says didi is jethani and i should listen to her i treat her as my big sister but didi now kaka says your heart is really pure i will come wash my hands and come back

@singhaniya gyatri tells akshara do you rem tomorow we have to paint in your room have you kept the things at a side she nods gyatri says it feels good when everything is new she asks her what she is thinking she says nothing i was rem my lines natik arrives there gyatri says your late today he goes there was a lot of work i didnt have free time

he asks akshara has eveyone practiced today she walks away gyatri says omi kaka came today and he made them practice a bit she says dadaji came suddenly but everyone hid and the matter was handled akshara says it will be at her house and i said yes to akshara brings him some water, gyatri says she will get the food warm and goes

akshara says that we went to the market today natik says thats good she says we met sneha and in talks we called her to watch the play ends on natiks worried face

Precap: akshara tells gyatri that they went to the market yesterday and met sneha there and called her to watch the play at home is that going to be alright

sorry for the late update it was an ok epi i have a feeling that a rift between kaki and rajshri is coming up, why is sneha back i was so happy when she left she is damn annoying Ouch🀒 will she help naksh patch up i hope the ramlela ends soon

dont forget to press the like button to thank me

Edited by _Mariam_ - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the update di...πŸ‘