EPISODE  No. : 677
CASE No. :
AIR DATE :
3-Dec-2010

DIRECTOR : Siba Mishra
STORY : Christabelle D'Souza
SCREENPLAY :
Christabelle D'Souza

As discussed here this thread is for the next weeks case.

We can discuss all aspects of the case here including the promos. Lets be more organized and have strictly one thread per new case.

PROMO Link
PRECAP of the episode in Adaalat (starts from 13:54)[Thanks to angelbuffy]

https://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=345861

Promo [Thanks to arnabchaudhuri1]

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1551550

EPISODE Link[Thanks to -Nipun97-]
coming soon.....

WRITTEN UPDATE Link [Thanks to priya_sparsha]
coming soon.....

CAPS Link [Thanks to jiya1]
coming soon.....

EPISODE RATING Link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1554510

Edited by Shagnika - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Inspired by yesterdays episode....hoping for the best again.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It has to  show Abhijeet getting into trouble and jailed. KD has to save him fromm phaansi on Saturday  na????

It'll be interesting...I hope...
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was actually waiting for a maha-episode of Adaalat & CID but haan i guess this is coming a bit too early !!! anyways I want the team to participate in it as well !! And yeah it would be great to see the CID working to save their Sr.Insp.Abhijeet !!! and KD Pathak fighting his case !! Oh yeah I'm so so waiting for it !!! 1 whole week of Daya and now it's Abhi sir's time !!! Well I felt they should have given a break !!! but still I'm waiting !!
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know....i have doubts that CID will have much to do with this! I stillhave doubts if its a Mahaepisode! If it is, then i am Glad!!! If not...::then.... 😕
Bhavanab thumbnail
I want it ti be a Maha-episode !!! I mean if they are showing Sr.Insp.Abhijeet getting arrested they have to show the team as well !! I mean it's not Aditya Srivastava playing another role !! It is Abhijeet !! So I really want it to be a Maha Episode !!! I want to see the team struggling to save their officer !!! Let's see what's in store !!! Nothing much can be said till Wednesday's CID promo !!
visrom thumbnail
Becuase he is Abhijeet I am a bit upset that KD is clearing his name and ACP and Daya have sort of abandoned him. ðŸ˜’
Bhavanab thumbnail
Well maybe it'll be KD fighting the case and the team investigating it !! Well what we saw yesterday was Precap of Adaalat so they just showed the adaalat angle !!! I guess we should wait for CID promo to come !!!
visrom thumbnail
No,no...we heard Aditya sir saying that CID team has not been involved because they might not do it impartially. So ACP has been kept out of this. 

It would have been much much better if it were a CID episode with Daya doing the investigation to clear Abhijeet. 

OR

Aditya sir playing a new character and KD saving him. I would have LOVED to see this one too. (A single episode like Highway or Raat hone ko hai....😳) He would have ROCKED!!! 
Bhavanab thumbnail
Well if that's the case we might not have it as a Maha episode !!! I wish it was !!! Anyways then thinking what CID episode might be !!!