Episode 2 : Update + discussion :)

Posted: 13 years ago
Update thanks to my friend Chinki :)

Here's the update, epi started with the peon in the bank .. he was a frustated and unwanted person, a lady(recptionist) gave him a file to give it to headoffice but it was stolen by a burka wala person .. Mrs. billimoria approched KD for the case of her maid and her husband peon Naamdev ! he told that 4900 bucks were stolen from him but the bank suspended him .. KD in the court tries to prove his point but he fails coz the beggar (witness) changed his statement and again bell saved KD but later after the court KD cleverly trapped him and extracted fews points ....! he visited the bank also and came to know the actual amount stolen was 30 crores ! He did his home work and found more saboot also ;)

In court he presented all his work and found that the theif was another peon with the help of a tattoo ! but he was saved by the manager of the bank saying that he sent him to his home ... Maya demanded to shut the case but KD said he will present the accused in next hearing .....!

Then in the office he tells he dont know about the real culprit, he was just trying to trap him .. his phone rings and a bank employee tells him that he knows everything about the chori ! he goes to meet him but in that time he was murdered .. inspector tells KD that he commited a suicide but KD with his intellgence proves that he was murdered ..!

Then in the office he tells he dont know about the real culprit, he was just trying to trap him .. his phone rings and a bank employee tells him that he knows everything about the chori ! he goes to meet him but in that time he was murdered .. inspector tells KD that he commited a suicide but KD with his intellgence proves that he was murdered ..!

In the court, he shows the CCTV footage and focuses on a specific scene and tells that it has been editted by someone and then he calls the receptionist and finally tells that she had everything, the chori and the murder ..

then she tell that she made a plan for 30 crores with her 2 colleages but she got selfish and killed both ...!

Thanks Sukhi............yesterday RR looked.........ohhhhhhh....
what do I say.......real good....❤️

But somehow feel script weak......required just the something
more.......some things like the beggar not being blind, that
guy we knew would die (be killed) before KD met him (who
was pushed down the building).......these were so
predictable.....Also that beggar confessed to receiving INR 5000/-
------even described the tatoo......how come he forgot to say
that it was a female.......

Anyway, still hoping for a better episode worthy of RR....
yes RR was good but script weak and let him down.

Also the supporting cast lady lawyer etc are very poor in their acting & histrionics are unconvincing
Its just my POV that RR is best in emotipnal and romantic roles where he is a master and in this type of role i dont enjoy it that muchEdited by neha.sharma - 13 years ago
sukhi second episode  awesome and RR looking young fresh handsome and hot ❤️❤️ second episode
Edited by kiranRonit - 13 years ago
Originally posted by anitarani

Thanks Sukhi............yesterday RR looked.........ohhhhhhh....
what do I say.......real good....❤️

But somehow feel script weak......required just the something
more.......some things like the beggar not being blind, that
guy we knew would die (be killed) before KD met him (who
was pushed down the building).......these were so
predictable.....Also that beggar confessed to receiving INR 5000/-
------even described the tatoo......how come he forgot to say
that it was a female.......

Anyway, still hoping for a better episode worthy of RR....

Hmmmm... even though the script was a little week but I think it was a great leap
ahead from the first episode where we knew that the killer was a man in the first 15 minutes 
of the show... 😊

Finally, they are getting a hang of things.. and it's worth a watch because of RR... 
am looking forward to his intern's entry in the coming episodes :) 
Edited by ronitfan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by neha.sharma

yes RR was good but script weak and let him down.

Also the supporting cast lady lawyer etc are very poor in their acting & histrionics are unconvincing
Its just my POV that RR is best in emotipnal and romantic roles where he is a master and in this type of role i dont enjoy it that much

LOL 

the lady lawyer and the judge, I don't think they're really required to do anything.. 
aah well, let's see :)
thnx for he update sukhi.......i luvd RR in yesterday's epi/.😳.........but the lady lawyer{so called lead}really doesnt know how to act!!!!!🤢i guess they should work more on the cast............😕
Arshi, 

What scene made you think so? about the female lawyer?
we know its not a love story/ family drama but a courtroom series but after  seeing RR so well paired in all Ekta's shows I am totally put off with the lead actress in Adalat😔
she is just beyond description🤢
Hmmm! 

Hope they show some flashbacks soon.. 
that way, we'll get an idea :)