If you could act in Ramayan......

Posted: 13 years ago

Okay guys.

Let's say a new Ramayan serial is going to be aired soon, and you want to try out for the serial.

Which character would you most like to play and why? 

Personally, I'd like to play Shurpanakha because it would be soooooooooooooo fun acting all gaga and lovesick over Ram and then getting my nose and ears cut off by Lakshman.🤣

So? Share your views!😉

-Janu
I would want to play Urmila, because it's a very emotional character and I would love to portray her sacrifice. Lakshmanji also made her promise she wouldn't cry during his bidaai and would bid him adeui with a smile on her face, even though inside her heart would be breaking.
I think not being allowed to cry was extended throughout the 14 years.
Just imagine, saying bye to the person you love and worship, for 14 years? And not even being allowing to cry about it?
I really respect her and would love to portray her.
hmm...i would want to play sitaji...just to get a insiders view of how her life was and just to actually see out the legacy.. more of my learning experience rather tahn just b/c i like her lol
same kind of poll was there on Meghan's page on FB months back .. for the role in JSK  😊

well, difficult one ......

ok.... one of those who stayed with Sitaji in Valmiki ji's Ashram
I like to play Urmila in Ramayan. I felt sorry for her as she has never rewarded for her great sacrifice. All tell about the sacrifice of Ram, Sita, Lakshman, even about Bharat, Kousalya, but poor Urmila has not been remembered as an example of true love. I know Lakshman has dedicated his all to Ram, but who cares for the sacrifice which Urmila did for Sita? Lakshman donated only himself to his brother, but Urmila donated her husband, who was more than her all. Such a respectable lady is very dear to me. So I like to play that noble and pure charecter to portray her silent & immense love. 
Me tooo will love to enact sitaji.....the way she had to suffer can never be replaced by anyone....i feel so bad for this woman naaa....
LMFAO Jaanu!

I would love to play Bharat ji 😳 The man was an epitome of true love and sacrifices. He is just such a selfless character. I don't think I can explain in words about Bharat ji and how I look upto him. He was a man who stood out in his own way.

I would want to enact the role of Lakshman, that way I would always remain with Shri Ram no matter what! 😛 Jks apart there's just something about Lakshman's character that I love. Harsh on the outside but soft at heart. ❤️

P.S Janu, I would be the one to chop your nose off (maybe even your ears too)!! 🤣

Edited by Vedo - 13 years ago
Kumbhakarna.  Sleeping would be a major part of my act 😆  Of course, getting my arms & head cut off would be awesome too 🤣
@Vedo,

What fun! Let's see that happening.🤣

@Vrish,

Kumbhakarna would be a fun character to enact as well, imagine all the food they would feed you.😆