Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: simran15

@ sadhli, i'm excited as u r , m also in the faithful army of SNS viewers, but cv's r shrewd after the mahaepi crap they know how 2 keep us glued 2 the serial

yup simran...i was hopeless after yesterday's epi...but this news has given new life to me....hindi sayi ng
"Jaan Phunk Di hai mujhme"

lol...so just w8ing for the epi and then our Dispensary will be on Business again....
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh ... Great news ... some progress finally ! 

I admit like Diya ... I thot it had something to do with the oil-ghee fiasco and Koki will go for Rashi's throat ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .... 
( Sorry Jake !  .... cant help it .... Rashi is wayyyy too mean for me ! ) 

Anyways ..... If we can get some good Goham scenes ... CVs' ke sau khoon maaf  ! 

Do post the video Sadhli .. as soon as you get it ! 
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: rusha4003

I admit like Diya ... I thot it had something to do with the oil-ghee fiasco and Koki will go for Rashi's throat ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .... 

Anyways ..... If we can get some good Goham scenes ... CVs' ke sau khoon maaf  ! (only if they include Rashi here.....Jake Bhai sorry cant help....)

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rusha4003

Anyways ..... If we can get some good Goham scenes ... CVs' ke sau khoon maaf  ! 

not just at throat Usha.. right at the Jugular Vien😑.. if i ahve my way out there

am always ready for some good Gohem scenes...
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Wow....gr8 news Sadhli....but I don't feel like trusting the CVs...they take one step forward and 10 steps backward....Ahem might say - U gave me hot water so I dressed your wound...hisaab barabar..πŸ˜†
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

i thought Koki caught onto Rashi's tricks and caught her red-handed and threw her out of Modi Mansion... you shocked me with this news dear... but this too is good news

how mean?😑
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Wow....gr8 news Sadhli....but I don't feel like trusting the CVs...they take one step forward and 10 steps backward....Ahem might say - U gave me hot water so I dressed your wound...hisaab barabar..πŸ˜†

completely agree mona that Aham will say "Hisaab Barabar"

but one line gave me some good indication "It will be the starting of Gop-Aham closeness" so m sure CVs are not fooling us by this line which was especially mentioned at the last of the whole info...

just keeping my fingers crossed....
upasana.diya thumbnail
sorry Bro... we were throwing her out of MM to NM
Modi Mansion - Neilson Mansion...

you don't like her either... ohhh.... so sad.... since when.... what did she do incur your wrath
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

sorry Bro... we were throwing her out of MM to NM
Modi Mansion - Neilson Mansion...

you don't like her either... ohhh.... so sad.... since when.... what did she do incur your wrath

their is no NM.. I dont wanna live in any Mansn.. I'm taking her to Barcelona.. A small villa is sufficient..
upasana.diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jake-neil

their is no NM.. I dont wanna live in any Mansn.. I'm taking her to Barcelona.. A small villa is sufficient..

kab le jaa rahe ho (when are you taking her along).... ohhh main us shubh ghadi ki raah me aakhein bichaye baithee hoon (i am eagerly waiting for that auspicious moment)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

now Bro is really pissed off.... πŸ˜ƒ