Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlahBytes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Finally!!! 👏👏

I was starting to think that they would rename this drama to Saath Nibhaana Kokila instead of Saathiya 😲 . There has been absolutely no Saathiya type drama so far. I hope the romance does not end with the Marham Patti though!
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that is.the bestest news ever sadhli
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the great news.

I believe the report about them saying is the start of gohem closeness. Reporter didn't have to add that in the segment they could've just continue and only show Ahem helping gopi after she get's burn and that would've been the end of it.

Hey CV I'm here giving you the benefit of the doubt so don't disappoint GoHem fans here.
sajnie thumbnail
wowwwwwww zats indeed a gud news dear , thx a lot, Hopefully, GoHam scenes will be aired :):):):)
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i too heard the amazing news from SBS ,,and i look forward to see this scene,,,,they also informed that thi sscene will pave the way for goham romance
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sam1903

thanks sadhli finally some breath of relief  that Ahem will finally care for Gopi 

i am following this forum, since few days,  becoz of Gohem, gr8 part of this show , is that though they don't have typical chemistry which other serials use to  have especially if their leads don't like each other, but here GOHEM just sparks the screen....and their short and small scenes which keep coming once a while surely  work as ghee in aag,,,, thats what i love about it..
Great work Sadhil.... for keeping this forum up to date 
really love this show ...

my pleasure dear......
@bold......thats what we are in love with this Couple......both of them are Just like CRACKER when together and that spark reaches to our heart directly....
@blue...those small scenes like "Aag me Ghee" kya Adjective hai..perfect....but see we are even ready to get burnt by their Chemistry....*still rubbing my eyes after watching the promo*
@red.....thanx dear for ur kind words.......what all m doing is just for this forum and all u lovely frnds...

and yes welcome to the forum..looking forward to more posts from u......
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinyclassic

yeah i too heard the amazing news from SBS ,,and i look forward to see this scene,,,,they also informed that thi sscene will pave the way for goham romance

yup shiny...we all are now waiting breathlessly to watch this scene....
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajnie

wowwwwwww zats indeed a gud news dear , thx a lot, Hopefully, GoHam scenes will be aired :):):):)

yup GoHam scene will be there...and m sure tomorrow we will have precap and day after tomorrow THE DHAMAKA wil be there......
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for the great news.

I believe the report about them saying is the start of gohem closeness. Reporter didn't have to add that in the segment they could've just continue and only show Ahem helping gopi after she get's burn and that would've been the end of it.

Hey CV I'm here giving you the benefit of the doubt so don't disappoint GoHem fans here.

my pleasure dear......

exactly thats y m also believeing this news coz it was especially mentioned that
"yahi se Gop - Aham ki najdikiyo ki shuruaat hogi" so that makes sense CVs wants us to know abt their future twists......

m just praying CVs for not disappointing us this time...
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeetPremeer

that is.the bestest news ever sadhli

i know dear...m just waiting to watch it......