Which track you liked the most ?

Poll

Without Jyoti`s story

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I liked Sushma's story because it was very realistic and there was no love angel , Fed up of seeing love stories . Sudha's story was interesting too . but they ended it so soon Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sia- thumbnail
sriti's potrayal of sudha/devika was really good..to sum it up the love track with uday was also good!!! so dat's ma 1st option(apart from intial kabir scenes)!! as u said it ended too soon!!! sushma's was quite realistic n practical!! so dat forms ma second liked track!!
Minionite thumbnail
i really liked sudha/devika + uday track...it was very nice and the romantic scenes with uday were very beautiful (apart from kabir romantic scenes)...i also liked the sushma track b/c it was realistic, but the cvs made it go by so slowly and made so many non-realistic portions in it that it was somewhat ruined for me...
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if u ask me i liked kabir more than n☺️ething in this show but if i get choose it will b sudha and uday sudha had very unique problem which was showcased very well so i went 4 sudha...
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i went for Sudha/Devika track....not bcoz of Suday romantic scenes but bcoz of the mind blowing acting by Sriti Jha in the dual-personality track.....  seriously gud!!