WiLd CarD eNtRy 2 BoLlYcUrRy-apply and get lucky

Posted: 13 years ago

where you get to know Bollywood

^^credit starryphoenix
 PeeopLee
😎

WOOHOOO!!Guess wat!!
BOLLYCURRY is back again !To get  some people the chance to be one among usISNT IT ROCKING??

OOPS! I just missed the main thing😲 my introduction😎

I know u people are brilliant am sooo phaamous that u all know me.☺️🤣🤣
For those who are still thinking (😳)who this brainy girl  is (☺️) ,Here the puzzle to the riddle,erm riddle to the puzzle🤔 watever it is🤣
I am

tanu,
the most innocent ,sweet .nice girl over in BC😎🤣,dont evn ask to other BC members bcos they are just jealous of me and wud nvr say the truth. 😳🤣🤣

----------------------------------------

So gentlemen and gentlewoman (no partiality
in BC ,women =Men🤣) !!!
wat were we talking about ? 😳
YES!we were discussing about  the much awaited

Bollycurry auditions..

NOTE:We people are awesome.so try to get in to get all the fun.⭐️

Keen to join bollycurry??
Have ample of time??
ready to be one among the cool kids?

We offer  THREE tanda tanda COOL position in BC.😎
Curious to know wat they are??
for knowing more just read down and this wont charge😎see how good we are.😊🤣🤣

-------------------------------------

|| Graphic   Designers
||
   || Editors ||

||Writers||

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
WAIT WAIT people.dont decide to join a team with the best title.🤣
I shall get some INFORMATION (confidential ones😎) just for you.😎

Graphic Designers
The cool graphic kids are people who know basics of editing pictures ,croping them to correct sizes,adding titles to picture etc.

Requirements: You have to know basics of photoshop/PSP.
P.M gk_09saying 'i am interested in joining graphic designers team. and attach the link to your gallery .

Editors
Editors are the awesome kids who can point out the mistakes in a article and correct them. Whether u are glamorous or not but u have to be grammar-ous to be in this group⭐️

Requirements:You have to be perfect in grammar.
P.M gk_09  saying 'i am interested in joining Editors team and she will give you a task.
Writers
writers are super awesome kids who keep in pace with happenings in bollywood.These kids have a nice writing skill 😎

Requirements:You must have great writing skills .
P.M gk_09  saying 'i am interested in joining Writers team and write a article about any random news in bollywood .also provide the link from which you got the news.Along with this provide link of any of the fanfics/story you wrote.

-

----------------------------------------

so Hurry UP!!aye wer r u goin??😲🤣 am asking u to hurry up and contact us by PMing gk_09 before january 1. if u feel u deserve to be one in our family.😎One among G,naadu dii,shickuu,lazy ami(🤣)Nebulla,jotty,sanju,parmoil,Tulip paste, nitzie,bhavuu,new jersey,R,rachu,chiken gunia,saheruu ,fatima dee ,stoney,shini,jeni,varshu dii,kashi and loads of cool people whose name i might hv missed  and ofcos there is cooool ME😎🤣

shicku is storing all the Christmas dishes (YUMM!!)for u people so get yourself lucky!!

Its time for me to take leave🤣
 i'l b right back with the list of the selected candidates.!!😛

Till then,

tc.

*parmoil jumps on the stage ,tries to shoo her away.*
parm oil:WAT ?? r u gonna say alvida this way tannu??get urself killed if u dont know a awesome line.🤢🤣

tannu: wat now.!!*stares*

Parm oil :

Hum hain Rahi BollyCurry ke,
Phir milenghe
article likhte likhte🤣🤣

tannu: watever.hmph.😛

ALl the BC-ians together :HAPPY APPLYING!!😃

Edited by daffodils.dudu - 13 years ago
LOL...Cool post indeed!😎All the very best to the candidates😳👍🏼
Just a question,can anyone apply in two cases?i mean gramatical correction and writing article both?
All the best to all the new members who intend to join the BC team. I am sure you guys will rock BC !! ⭐️

Nice post Tanu ! 😳
I would love to participate - where is the link for sending an application? Please help.
Originally posted by jhinki143

Just a question,can anyone apply in two cases?i mean gramatical correction and writing article both?

sure dear😳
Originally posted by Star_No_1

I would love to participate - where is the link for sending an application? Please help.

Graphic Designers

Requirements: You have to know basics of photoshop/PSP.
P.M gk_09saying 'i am interested in joining graphic designers team. and attach the link to your gallery .

Editors
Requirements:You have to be perfect in grammar.
P.M gk_09  saying 'i am interested in joining Editors team and she will give you a task.
Writers
Requirements:You must have great writing skills .
P.M gk_09  saying 'i am interested in joining Writers team and write a article about any random news in bollywood .also provide the link from which you got the news.Along with this provide link of any of the fanfics/story you wrote.

Good luck all of u.. Any Questions, feel free to pm if any problem or question
^^ Thank you very much 😊