Thendral 29.11.2010 Valayil viizhndhar VR

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Srima for the detailed update!πŸ‘

Very nice episode😊. Thulz, why maa keep on talking about seperation??πŸ˜•

TA & T both looked so cute together. Amazing pair. Their chemistry just works great!

Wow! So finally Bank issue solved.πŸ‘ TA should be really lucky to have this SI to help him out. So looks like T's mom entry coming now.

Nice talk by Thilaga to Padma. Good to see the changed Thilaga.

Happy at the way SI spoke to VR⭐️. So going to be a gr8 episode tomorrow. TA vs VR confrontation. Can't wait.πŸ˜‰ Good acting by Deepak on the look he gave on seeing VR.

Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Srima for a wonderful update πŸ‘πŸΌ

What a lovely pair... T&T....both of them look so cute.....πŸ˜‰

Tulasi looks so damn cute now....her face is really glowing...
The same with Tamil.(really handsome)... they both look so happy and their house is so beautiful too... (please let it be this way............❀️)
Kumaran sir dont ever make them apart...or fight with each other..then all our hearts will πŸ’”

Thilakas character is good...and she acts very naturally...πŸ‘

Somebody or the other keeps disturbing T&T....😑

Good episode though

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks srima for the update😊!

Thilaka was very sweet. Somehow i like the ppl who turned into good ones in this serial. They are being very lovable after their change. 😊

The scene with T&T was very cuteeee😳. It was more like a mother-kid thing. The way she leaned on his chest and heard....that what was in his heart was really sweet and i think she must've heard "Thalattu", that is why she slept on his chest πŸ˜† and the BGM they played for that scene was really like a breeze. Somehow i felt it was not a romance scene, but indeed a very cute one😳! Hmmmm....Thulasi is becoming like a kid for TA after their marriage which is really nice.😊....TA loves Thulasi more than she loves him....so Charu...don't even try to grab him😑.

And  i like the scenes with TA& SI. SI is funny. Enga un purushan....pudichurukkuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....it was unusual from Thulasi to say sth like this to someone like SI...athuvum open a solluraa...πŸ˜†

And now VR....appu for you is waiting rombha stylish a in the car, his look was really cute.😳

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Srima!πŸ˜ƒ and u got a really good episode this time, all on the up and up! 😊

T&T were really really sweet today 😳. Charu really ma, u have no chance. Honestly thought that when T&T were alone, is Charu going to pop out now? no, how about now? Where's Charu? Radar brokena?!? But thankfully my suspicions were put to rest, looks like someone's wishes were granted today, no Charu or GW. πŸ‘πŸ‘

So TA taught Thuls to make coffee, πŸ˜† super pa, now teach her to make vadai and ur set for life!
So Mr.TA to go back to bank soon? Wow!
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u for the wonderful update srima.....a good start again this week.....
Srima draws curtains and everyone jooot cracked me up.....
Wow.....nice moments and the magic of TA comforting her making and making her smile was awesome and the lovely bgm added more to the romance.....fantasstic........good show mr.k....
And ofcourse expressions of deepak and sruthi.......very decent romance that makes us admire more.....great man......
i liked it when TA said why lanjam vaangina police mathiri muzhikira...was so funny.....
And SI ,lol, he too lol, when she did not wait for him to complete the question...un purushan...pidichuruku sir.....lol.....omg she s now in TA mania .....lol.....
So finally back to bank......next waiting to see TA , TPS meet, think that wd be next long awaited meet....
Omg.....padma she will never turn good.....thilaga last a she said something.....onnu sonnalum nalla sonna....the best thing in padma's life s raising thulz......good one......
Mr VR......U are locked man......namma hero good look....what a look man....heroic....good one again deepak.......so waiting to see him talk to VR........wow good one tmrw then....

And SI ws super funny when ta asked another request ......shd i quit my job amd be a personal police to u......lol....that was good timing by him.....

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks Srima for the update!!!

Thulasi is so beautiful but santhoshama irrukekilla she is more beautiful!! Same for Tamizh  (lakshyam I agree with u) he looks very handsome 😍 πŸ˜³!! Tamizh is a perfect hero 😳, he's very romantic too!!!Thulasikku santhegam vendham because Tamizh unmaiya irrukekilla santhegam enn???Their love is sooo true

Thilaga is really a good person!!

And I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode!!TA vs VR!!!
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Srima! Will come back later to post comments..
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for your nice update for a nice episode Srima.

I liked todays episode very much, esp. because either Charu or GW didn't show up.,   Good acting by Thilaka, I really liked when she did the 'mooku udaichifying' to that BadrakaLi Padma.

Same here Ranuja,....  I too was thinking about Charu, actually the Lamp she presented for a moment when T & T were talking and TA doing that cute console & assurance to his wife, since the whole scene took place in their bedroom.

Can't wait to see TA confronting VR tomorrow......   Thirudanukku Thel kottina kathai-than.
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update srima😊.

It was a good episode, no psycho and no gutterwoman. Thilaka was good today, and she was being nice to Padma, she should not have, but gave nicely to that lady. This means Vel's chapter is totally closed now?!πŸ˜•

Bank problem is solved in just one part of an episode, whereas they have shown Murugesan's cheating for like months, but happy that it gets solved now. Really a very nice character that SI, and the actor is doing a good job and i like his comedy timing and funny dialogue's delivery. Somehow, the combination of TA with everyone is nice, TA with Paati, Vel, Kanagu&Joseph, SI, Lavanya (earlier as siblings), now with VR and of course don't have to say about his combo with Thulasi, don't know the magic that makes them to click so well.

This Thulasi is a pessimistic thinker. Why does she have to doubt whenever she is happy for few minutes or days. She should change the way of her thinking. Mr. TA, so you taught her to make coffee, so now take over the job of teaching her to be optimistic and to smile without you telling her some sweet dialogues.

TT- scene was sooo sweet, they both closed their eyes for a few seconds and that too at the same time with a nice BGM starting from there. Don't know how to describe that scene, but was really a cute scene. Me too was wondering where Ms. Disturbance has gone.

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago