Rate Sneha Wagh as an actor

Poll Question :

Rate her on acting talent

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Sneha Wagh who played Jyoti on Imagine TV . has given life to the character. She looked the character , she acted brilliantly . To judge her on her acting talent this thread  is made to judge her on her acting talent ... 9This thread is not about popularity , her looks ,  how much you hate her character etc etc) This poll is about how she acted in the show

I ratted her 8 , as i feel she is an extremely talented actress, She deserved all the TV  best actress awards, She is simply superb. She acts with her eyes which  indicates a great actress .
Sneha does come across as a very talented actress. Even though most of us hated Jyoti's character towards the end, Sneha did a fabulous job expressing the various emotions of the character. Hoping to see her in more roles. It would be a bonus if it was with Aamir Dalvi  😳😳
i just love Sneha😳.She is a great actress n a very good dancer.She portrayed her role as Jyoti with perfection.................i just hope we get to see her again with a new role soon....
i m eager 2 c her in other show she's a fab actor as she is a dancer her expressions were really gud but i wud like 2 c her in a show which is different 4m jyoti mayb a negative role...
hey i was shocked 2 c 4 ppl casted their vote on 1 o c'mon she is not a bad actor i wud not even give 1 to harmukhi's servant mandira so why so much hatred against sneha?i know i shud not b commenting on nebodys decision but dats really sad when u don't c an actors hardwork give such bogus votes why punish the serial and actors 4 misdeeds of the cv's 4 wat they did 4 couple of months..😑
Originally posted by kaynaat22

hey i was shocked 2 c 4 ppl casted their vote on 1 o c'mon she is not a bad actor i wud not even give 1 to harmukhi's servant mandira so why so much hatred against sneha?i know i shud not b commenting on nebodys decision but dats really sad when u don't c an actors hardwork give such bogus votes why punish the serial and actors 4 misdeeds of the cv's 4 wat they did 4 couple of months..😑

yeah! me too wanted to ask the same thing,ppl have given Sneha 1😲(i guess if thr was an option for 0 then votes were thr for it too)....i mean its thr personal choice n we can't say anything abt it but no actor is so bad to be given 1 point n an actor .must be judged on the basis of his/her acting not on his character...
i completely agree wid u niharika...
Originally posted by agarwalniharika

yeah! me too wanted to ask the same thing,ppl have given Sneha 1😲(i guess if thr was an option for 0 then votes were thr for it too)....i mean its thr personal choice n we can't say anything abt it but no actor is so bad to be given 1 point n an actor .must be judged on the basis of his/her acting not on his character...

In principle, both of you are right, but generally what happens is that the appreciation of an actor accompanies the popularity of the show.  When a show has a good storyline and does well, the actors get the windfall of the goodwill it generates, regardless of whether their acting itself is extraordinary or pedestrian.

So conversely, if a story deteriorates to the point that people can't stand it, don't be surprised when the ill-will spills over into the actors' popularity.  One saw that w/ PKCM - when the storyline started to suck, people stopped being fans of Sumit and Amrapali, and here too, people loved Amir & Sneha when Jyoti was going good as a couple, but once the CVs spoilt the story by making Kabir force Jyoti into having Pankaj's kid, don't be surprised that the resentment spilt towards Sneha, Amir & Sarwar.  Deserved or not.

One thing actors can & should do is refuse to act in plots where they sense that it's going to be negatively received by the audience.  If I recall right, it was Sneha herself who said that she'd refuse to act in a movie she couldn't stand to watch, so why was it different w/ this serial?  Had Sneha put her foot down and combining w/ Amir & Sarwar told Sphere Origins that she'd not be part of a plot that trivializes the sanctity of marriage & human relationships, the cvs would have had to go along w/ her decision, and the show would have ended relatively better.

P.S. I gave her a 7
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
Vrisha they can't refuse 2 b the part of the serial they r bound by the contract and if they put their foot down 2 act in some particular track by the cv's the producers have every right 2 sue them...now who wants all these troubles...ya of course they can try 2 convince the cv's 2 change the track but i think this track was purposely introduced so dat they can end the serial peacefully without generating ne furore 4m fans of dis serial otw it wud hav ended the kmh way...
From a reliable source ; this track and Sarwar's re entry was decided by channel not CVS ...or producers... Imagine TV heads due to lack TRP ..have gone mad