Thendral Tuesday 30.11.2010

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for your short and sweet update Srima Aunty 😊,

Tamizhku adimai sikkiyaachu LOL  VRku irundaalum romba.....still after saying that Police came to know everything,acts as if he don't to eat even if someone feed πŸ˜†.That blackmail scene was super and was funny to see VR shivering seeing and listening them.But still he doesn't seem to realize his mistakes.He was half the reason for all these.He always took decisions on his own without consulting Tamizh.

This Lady is again doing the same mistake,she wants everything to happen only by her wish,no care about anyone arggg 😑 what kind of lady is she? Hope Lavanya understands atleast now as she is now in the same position as Tamizh was before.Anyways problem will be solved soon N&L will join.But whatever I don't think Lavanya deserve Niteesh,still what she did before to Thuls is pricking which is why  very difficult to visualise her as a good girl.

Aaaah T&T,I am a little girl,should not comment  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† As Shubba Akka told,he must have switched off his mobile first instead of switching off the main supply .That Charu idiot might again call him advising go and get sticked to your mom my darling with Fevicol or else saying that irritating 'sorry' 😑.

Thulasi was again like a kid when she was saying that she is afraid to be all alone,atleast answer.

Srima autny,nice song and seeing your doubt I was just laughing sooo hard.Must ask the director about that πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Ishu27 thumbnail

tamil's conversation was really enjoyable... excellent dialogues pa... lavanya nee mattum nithish ah nenachite iru but tamil mattum tulasi ya marandudanum.. nalla logic ma!!! kandippa charu phone panna poguthu...promo la athu sirikara mari oru scene irku.. may be that happiness is because

1. doctor rejected her

2. speaking to tamil and make him feel guilty

3. happy for spoiling tamil's happiness..

problem should not arise from the lamp.. current off pannitan tamil so if at all he is near the lamp means also it wont work since the power is not there.. tamil please switch off ur cell phone or keep in silent mode.... charu call panna tamil pesa vendam nu nenacha kooda indha tulasi loose pesa sollum...ayyo enna nadaka pogutho director kumaran ellam un seyal !!!!!

yappa andha candle light la rendu perum evlo azhaga irundanga.... pls paati avangaluku suthi podunga!!!! wait pannalam...

Tamil & Tulasi forever!!!!

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Srima for the nice update.πŸ‘

Nice to see VR getting scared and holding TA hands not to take him to the Police stationπŸ˜›. But it doesn't look like VR has realized his mistakes. Lets c.

Selfish Lav still won't realise the same pain Thulz underwent. She is just bothered about her own life. Since TA is putting his efforts in Lav/Nithesh wedding, let her cry more before Nithesh family contact them.

Funny to see Thulz getting impatientπŸ˜†. As Nikki said before, please close the door, windows and turn of the cell phones. Psycho Charu's radar sense might strike again!πŸ˜•

Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail
I liked what Tamizh said in today's episode.He asked VR that "What if I am dead?There is a girl who is believing me,did u think of her life?" wowww that was very cute so he doesn't care for even that he will die and is worrying what will happen to Thulasi if he is not with her.Dunno whether it was written in that sense but that senses as such and that  is very nice really 😊
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u srima for the updates......
Wow veera s locked ....good one.....
The veera thiru thiru muzhi and si, ta eye talks were so funny.....kozhi amukara mathiri amukitanga....
So N and L marriage with proper arrangement ...good......

Ta amma will never change........again she s forcing things....ippo entha family matikaporangalo.....another added disadvantage sudha fmaily is involved,.....a big mess is in store for her.......

Wow second time preparation....super.....
all i could remember s only gajini mohammed
πŸ˜› ..........

Actually i too was thinking fan ilama enna romance.....u told it openly........to add up...its gg to be sweat dreams and not sweet dreams.....πŸ˜›

@hema - pesa koodathu nu sollitu first comment panriya,.....ithu thaan dig sign and processng a......

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks srima for the short but sweet update 😊.

By the time Charu's father makes his brother to agree to this marriage, it is going to be late for Lavanya. Bride seeing ceremony will be finished by then, but as we know NL marriage will happen and again TA's mother and Sudha will blame Thamizh for that. So TA's mother should be ready for a big fight with her first DIL like you Shubba Akka said and she should pack her things to live with TT, no any other option or like she used to blackmail she will land up in old- age home.

Now we know why Charu could act like a goody goody infront of everyone. Well, a good plan by T and SI, but still that criminal business man does not see what a big mistake he has done. I think his brother will agree to this marriage wholeheartedly.

TA's mother will never ever change in her life untill comes to know about Charu's dad and Puvi and Sudha building a new house. Lavanya said they should not mistake TA in her marriage matter, this is enough to prove that she only cares about her life and what a selfish girl she is. She has to suffer for a while before she gets married.

What to say about the last scene. Thulasi was looking really very pretty in that candle light. I think this time it is Lavanya who is going to call him and become the Ms. Disturbance and i think TT will postpone their happy life until Lavanya gets married to Niitheesh.

Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for the nice Update!!

Tamizh was great!! It was superb Deepak sir!! VR adangithar!!Lavanyakku oru satham Thulskku oru sathama?? Enna ponnupa??

T&T scene WOW!! Namma Imsai Arasan's and Kuttimma's expressions was great!! Thuls looks like an Angel: beautiful and Tamizh very very handsome!!

Charu mattum phone pannamal irrukonnum!!
Ranu. thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Srima! πŸ˜ƒ

The update may have been even easier for you if u just copied and pasted an old epi of GW with TA threatening him to marry Charu. πŸ˜† Ore dialogue, and ore lack of sense. But this time she is even more dumb b/c she knows Lavs not interested in the marriage and wants to marry Nitish only. Honestly don't understand why GW is forcing this upon Lavs, is she going die soon if she doesn't marry asap?

Anywho, TA and SI were so 🀣 with VR but he seems to be trying to hatch a different plan to destroy TA... dunno what πŸ˜•

the absolute last scene looked so so pretty with the candle light.😳 i shall relive that moment over again in case a possible interruption comes.
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hema_M

Aaaah T&T,I am a little girl,should not comment  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† As Shubba Akka told,he must have switched off his mobile first instead of switching off the main supply .

Haiii, really Hema? Ur a lil girl only, all this time I thought ur a 40 yr old Aunty? πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ Just kiddin πŸ˜†
But yes, this romantic fool TA really needs to know what to turn off and what to keep on. Didn't he learn anything from the last time. His whole family has never heard of learning from their past mistakes, they just keep repeating them over and over.......and over!