BV Update 30th november

Posted: 13 years ago
ammoos still busy🤔.......chalo yehi update read kar lo .........
======================================================================
Jagya with all the juniors, telling them ragging  is a crime and by not opposing they are actuallly encouraging it.   Says when all juniors unite then seniors wont dare ragging them..at that moment jagya is called to principals office..

Anandi praying to devimaa for courage and blessing for wellbeing of jagya  ..as she leaves sees dadisa in pooja room who says nothing there😕 but in front of bhairav and sumitra she 
starts "why is anandi pretending to pray for jagya's lambi umar. its like  after pushing  him into a well then asking god for help".Then dadisa walks away,anandi just stares..(thankfully no tears😉).Bhairav asks her to go and meet phooli..

Phooli at post office ,gets a package and asks if any letters for her..as she leaves a
  gunda😡-saying vidhwas are getting letters from outsiders- starts following her..

Principal angry at jagat for missing classes, gives lecture on how undeserving students get medical seats , dont value education .. then jagya explains why he ran away due to ragging; he even thought of suicide..flashbacks..

Anandi at phooli's house with halwa, phooli's father says she went to get postoffice to get package as she is continuing education   by correspondence-course..

At college seniors see juniors sitting together ,taunt them and start making fun of them..After a while juniors get provoked,everybody stand up ready to confront seniors ..

The goon after phooli ,phooli runs,😒chase.............,phooli hits her head on a post while running,falls ,that goon 😡grabs her...

PRECAP: Juniors ragging seniors who are standing shirtless with lipstick ,jagya sees this asks them to stop...

==========================================================================

Thanks for the update. for a change I liked the precap
Edited by vrinda9183 - 13 years ago
Thanks Jo.. Am not BUSY but stuck with some things in personally... Might not be able to do the updates as early as it used to be.. If everyone is ok with a late update, I can do it😊.. otherwise someone will have to step in..
So what am I reading Phooli is insane😲 never thought that.. This indeed is a TWIST in the tale. Thank gos ANandi just stopped shedding tears.. So we can be sure that the writers does read our comments..😉
Originally posted by ammoos

Thanks Jo.. Am not BUSY but stuck with some things in personally... Might not be able to do the updates as early as it used to be.. If everyone is ok with a late update, I can do it😊.. otherwise someone will have to step in..
So what am I reading Phooli is insane😲 never thought that.. This indeed is a TWIST in the tale. Thank gos ANandi just stopped shedding tears.. So we can be sure that the writers does read our comments..😉

Why is Phooli insane ?? She is trying to continue her education, why would it make her insane ??

I don't think Phooli is at all insane, she has been writing those letters to herself. This is a way of keeping herself either occupied or in order to feel like her other friends who are all happily married and/or in love. Understandable though pitiable at one level.

Phooli is such a refreshing change ---why the CV's would bring in this track for her I just cannot fathom. She is educated and continues to study, smart, caring, teasing---such a lovely character---all they needed to do was to find her a husband like Shyam -------------instead they have come up with this twist. Probably trying to show that widows are at the mercy of useless men hanging around.

Well I guess Anandi needs to do something whilst Jagya is away so to Phooli's rescue she will come😉😉😆

OK  uma.....i turn up after 11,without your updates miss everybody's comments😉 hence i end up updating..😆 Take over whenever you feel like...😊
yeah thankfully she didn't cry at dadisa's taunts even managed a little stare-not as effective as gehna's but still  better than😭
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
Originally posted by pjyo

OK  uma.....i turn up after 11,without your updates miss everybody's comments😉 hence i end up updating..😆 Take over whatever you feel like...😊
yeah thankfully she didn't cry at dadisa's taunts even managed a little stare-not as effective as gehna's but still  better than😭

What is with Dadisa?? She is giving me severe indigestion with her ever swinging moods. One minute I thought that she appreciated what Anandi said about not helping J to run away and then she is back again to her accusations.

Honestly Dadisa's character is becoming too mercurial for her to be remotely believable.😕
Originally posted by groucho

[

I don't think Phooli is at all insane, she has been writing those letters to herself. This is a way of keeping herself either occupied or in order to feel like her other friends who are all happily married and/or in love. Understandable though pitiable at one level.

Phooli is such a refreshing change ---why the CV's would bring in this track for her I just cannot fathom. She is educated and continues to study, smart, caring, teasing---such a lovely character---all they needed to do was to find her a husband like Shyam -------------instead they have come up with this twist. Probably trying to show that widows are at the mercy of useless men hanging around.

Well I guess Anandi needs to do something whilst Jagya is away so to Phooli's rescue she will come😉😉😆
Yeah anandi has to rescue something to justify that she is heroine so  phooli kee story mein twist daal diyaa..i understand phooli's  loneliness  as even anandi  was away 5 years hence  nobody   to talk too -but loveletters to herself 😲..
I thought after learning phooli taking correspondence course she would wanna study 😍herself but  seems now it will phooli's story track with anandi to rescue...I would rather have had phooli study,get a job and find an educated good guy herself  instead of mawaali goondaas chasing her and selfpity love letters..🤔
Originally posted by groucho

[

What is with Dadisa?? She is giving me severe indigestion with her ever swinging moods. One minute I thought that she appreciated what Anandi said about not helping J to run away and then she is back again to her accusations.

Honestly Dadisa's character is becoming too mercurial for her to be remotely believable.😕[/QUOTE]

yeah, i too thought she was appreciating anandi with the background score playing all sentimental  score😉        Then it was almost as an afterthought she decided "Oh i 😡didnt shout at anandi today aaj kaa quota puraa kar dethii hoon"😆
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
Originally posted by pjyo

Honestly Dadisa's character is becoming too mercurial for her to be remotely believable.😕

yeah, i too thought she was appreciating anandi with the background score playing all sentimental  score😉        Then it was almost as an afterthought she decided "Oh i 😡didnt shout at anandi today aaj kaa quota puraa kar dethii hoon"😆

Good one 👏👏👏