Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Looking at the Promo we have...

1) Sunita (Jodi #1)
- Personally, I am not a big fan of her.  I liked her at the start of Jodi, but then her dance became really repetitive and I felt that she was doing a more glamour dance in her jeans all the time.  Also, she could not take criticism well and was always crying.  BUT Kala master and her choreographers will bring  a new Sunita, as they will change her completely.  Sunita has great technical ability, therefore it's going to be interesting to watch her. 

2) Hema (Jodi #1)
- She was cute with Michael in Jodi, and now we see a completely different Hema.  She broke her limitations and I hope we see a new different Hema, as MM6 is going to be really tough compared to her season on Jodi.  Hema is a sweet girl, who does not talk much.  Though her technical ability needs to improve, her expressions are awesome.  Again, looking forward to see her dance as well.

3) Pooja (Jodi #1)
- I'm not too sure if that's her though.  She won the first season of Jodi #1 and I think she's cute but has work too be done in terms of dance.

The promo was going way too fast!!!  I am wondering who the guy was???  I may be wrong though...therefore please don't jump to any conclusions yet. 

Also, the above is my personal opinion!  Therefore, do not think that I am discouraging.  I have seen these people dance before, and I was just saying what I think about them.

Looks like the first round is a solo introduction round.  I saw mostly girls dancing.  Also I hear that a lot of serial artists are participating.  But not to worry...as Kala master has the best choreographers and we will see huge improvements in the dances.

I am soo excited to see this season of MM.  The new set looks crazy!!

Mumtaj was a sweet fair judge in Boys vs Girls BUT ultimately this is Kala's show, therefore for sure there will be inside favouritism and inside work happening.  I hope too see the same Mumtaj as before.

Sudha Chandran is an inspiration to many, especially to me as a classical dancer.  I saw her movie about her true story, and even with her leg injury, she has proved wonders.  She is a good classical dancer.  I have seen her judge a couple other shows, and she's not bad.

Let's hope the other participants are good dancers and let's also hope there is something new and fresh to MM6.  I am eagerly waiting to see the couples as it will be interesting to see who gets paired with who.  Also unlike MM5, let's see if I can stay interested in every couple throughout the season.

This promo just reminded me of Azhar though.....I'm still sad seeing him gone.  I miss him like crazy.  But I heard that him and Gokul are part of another dance show.  Sorry fans I can't post that website, as apparently there is some rule here not to post other sites.  But you may know that site already as I mentioned it before.  Take a look at it, as there are pictures of your favourite participants there.

Overall, the battle begins and this forum is either going to...
a) get heated because of a lot of arguments between us and the show
b) get quite as we may lose interest in the show
c) get exciting as this season may rock and we may all actually like it

We have to wait and see!!!

Happy Weekend everyone!!!!
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i couldn't recognize anyone except Sunitha.....anyways we will get to know who r the contestants on Sunday.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
wow smiles u have started the new update of the mm6 promo now itself.. well done.. ha ha ..

again hema, kutty pooja, sunitha all from vijay tv are gonna come for mm6 so its gonna be full vijay tv participants i feel..

but kala master would change their dance styles...as the promo was going fast me too dint notice anyone..

finally yes we have to wait and see till this sunday for knowing the participants clearly in detail...
Thanyakalai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
5 hrs 45 mins to go, eagerly waiting to see MM6
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thanyakalai

5 hrs 45 mins to go, eagerly waiting to see MM6

Wow.. Manada Mayilada 6 Countdown begins....

And the third judge is Kala master....

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Thanyakalai thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetyGreen

Wow.. Manada Mayilada 6 Countdown begins....

And the third judge is Kala master....

Kala Masteraaaaaaaaaaaa ðŸ˜²

Hey MM6 started
Edited by Thanyakalai - 13 years ago
Thanyakalai thumbnail
MM6 Started with the Introduction round.(Short Update)

Stage was glowing with spot light and MM usual host Sanjeev and Krithi entered the stage. 
Milan art director created the grand stage for MM6. He worked as art director for Aegan, Billa, Vettikaran and some more films.

First the introduce the judges, Kala Master
Mumtaz danced for a theme and inji idupazhangi remix song. 
Next Sudha Chandran danced from her own film Mayuri song.

Female contestant performed in the introduction rounds
Anusha
Aisha
Haritha
Sunitha
Geetha
Soundarya
Priya
and Monica

Edited by Thanyakalai - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Today MM6 started in a very grand manner...

First Judge is Kala Master...

Second Judge is Mumtaz...

Third Judge is Sudha Chandran...

Only Female participants performed in the Introduction Round...

Anusha (new face)

Aisha (new face)

Haritha (new face)

Sunitha (Jodi no1 season 4)

Geetha (new face)

Soundarya (MM4)

Pradiksha (A) Priya (All MM seasons group dancer / acting in Nila serial in Kalignar Tv)

Monica (new face)

Next week Siddhu +2 movie team are coming with Shanthnoo and Director K.Baghyaraj and the film heroine are coming to promote their film..

And next week all the male contestants will dance... mostly all are new face..

Lets wait for next week... the battle has begin... and there will be more grand prize money waiting for the winners this season....

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry guys, looks like I was wrong with the participants.
Overall today episode was a really good start!!
All the girls are rocking!!!
Nice to see many new faces, and really nice to see Soundarya back!
Excited to see the boys though next week and the pairings!!

For those who want to see Satish, Sherrif, Rajini, Sunita, Sai, Mani perform on stage, check out the Man Madhan Ambu Audio Release.  Its's up now and they did a couple dances.  Overall, the entire audio release was super!!
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiles86

Sorry guys, looks like I was wrong with the participants.

Overall today episode was a really good start!!
All the girls are rocking!!!
Nice to see many new faces, and really nice to see Soundarya back!
Excited to see the boys though next week and the pairings!!

For those who want to see Satish, Sherrif, Rajini, Sunita, Sai, Mani perform on stage, check out the Man Madhan Ambu Audio Release.  Its's up now and they did a couple dances.  Overall, the entire audio release was super!!

yes smiles u are right.... MM6 really a good start... and all the gals are not weak like previous seasons...

and all ur guess is wrong... except Sunitha Gogoi and Soundarya all are newcomers...

and yes soundarya is now gained weight and looks fat as she was so thin before in MM4...she will reduce to normal i feel... and she still has the accident stiches mark in her chin clearly visible.. poor gal.. she has worked hard with confidence and courage..

and yes waiting to see who are the new boys are.. and who gets paired up with whom...

And on ManMadhanAmbu Audio release it was superb... but not as best as Endhiran Audio release in Malaysia... this was bit dull comparitively..

Kamal and Trisha performances were so good... i liked a lot.. Kamal sang one song very touchy it was emotional one.... and Devi Sri Prasad rocked all the songs... and K.S.Ravikumar and Madhavan too danced the floor...

but all the dances of satish sherrif mani sunitha sai and rajni were good.... and even super singer juniors too performed good... it was entirely an Vijay tv show...

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago