Maanada Mayilada Season 6 Discussions - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Finally MM6 has begun :) it was nice to all the Girls and Sanjeev  ;o)

And i am so happy for new judges (eventhough Sudha talks like she should be comparing ðŸĪŠ- dont mistake me, i think she is awesome and cant forget the dance in her movie with the fake leg)

Like one of you said, the girls looks very strong and was nice to see sunitha again ( i think she has a cool style) and Soundarya (at her age she is very strong and respect for her willpower) .👏

and the stage looked awesome, nice colours ðŸĨģ

I know the program hasnt begun jet, and we need to be open minded, but it looks like Soundarya and Priya stands in a good place in the show, Soundarya because of her story and with Sandy as choreographer and Priya because of her being a Kala masters student and Mumtaz views on her. but yeah we have see how its going to be .

and one last thing: all the girls end with an A 😆 it is only Sanjeev, Keerthi and Mumtaj who doesnt 😆

There are some great dancers so lets hope for a good season this time 👍🏞

yes i too thought tat this season 6 finalists will be mostly soundarya, priya, sunitha... as they said some buildup stories and even judges said they will support and look for their dance mainly....

lets hope for the best dance performances...

and very funny thought on all the ladies names end with letter A...
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

yes i too thought tat this season 6 finalists will be mostly soundarya, priya, sunitha... as they said some buildup stories and even judges said they will support and look for their dance mainly....

Now itself we can guess the finalist ðŸ˜‰. Anyways we need to wait for the male contestant performance also
Originally posted by Thanyakalai

Now itself we can guess the finalist ðŸ˜‰. Anyways we need to wait for the male contestant performance also

yes u are right dear as per guessing from the female we can guess few for sure... but lets await for the male contestants too... then only we can clearly say the finalists next week itself... ha ha ha.. and for sure they will reach the top slot prize...

lets hope for the best dance performances...

and very funny thought on all the ladies names end with letter A...

Yes you are almost correct sweety.............
Hi to all............
Thanks for all the updates! 

I really don't like Sanjeev as a host - he just doesn't gel with the show like Deepak or some other hosts, but he's been doing this show since it started so I don't think others find him out of place!  
Originally posted by shankar.smile

Yes you are almost correct sweety.............
Hi to all............

Thanks for agreeing dear... and how are u long time after jodi no1 entering??
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Thanks for all the updates! 

I really don't like Sanjeev as a host - he just doesn't gel with the show like Deepak or some other hosts, but he's been doing this show since it started so I don't think others find him out of place!  

Its my pleasure to do the updates and give info...

Yes Sri u are exactly right... i was also having the same thought on sanjeev.. if it was deepak the show would be so funny and entertaining...

example sunitha and deepak in jodi no1 4th season semma fun they used to make with the judges.. and the same sunitha comes in MM6 now but sanjeev is not so funny with her like deepak... he just says wat the script writer told him to speak and reserved...

and its kala master direction so watever she says only all can do no freedom like vijay tv shows tat is one minus point in MM show...

hii, what is the song which the 1st contestant anusha danced to??

Thanks for agreeing dear... and how are u long time after jodi no1 entering??

I dont like any other shows like JODI NO 1.........................
eventhough there were some politics, it was full of a dance show............

Upto now I really missing Sathish-dd, sherif-sai, prem-premini, sunitha-wong, geethan-divya, mani-rajini, srikarthik- priya, arun-priya............dance very much

I know they will participate or perform in any other shows but It will not be like Jodi no 1.....

I use to see MM also only for dance, I hate kala, and her comments.........I also agree that sanjeev is not fit for it................

Nowadays my only relaxation is super singer3 in vijay.....weekend are boring without Jodino1