Maanada Mayilada Season 6 Discussions - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Introducing the list of 8 Boys and 8 Girls who are going to participate in Manada Mayilada 6...😊

Lets wait and watch this week who is gonna paired up with whom as a jodi..😉

Congratulation Boys and Girls👏... May the best Jodi win the MM6 title... 👏

All the best...👏

Boys:

1. Girish 👏

2. AnandBabu 👏

3. Varun 👏

4. Karthik 👏

5. Aasif  👏

6. Thaarak 👏

7. Sathya 👏

8. Vikas 👏

Girls:

1. Anusha 👏

2. Aisha 👏

3. Haritha 👏

4. Sunitha 👏

5. Geetha 👏

6. Soundarya 👏

7. Pradiksha (A) Priya 👏

8. Monica 👏

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago

Hi...................

Next week promo  was telecasted..................

I am very interested to watch this week, because all are fresh so promo itself looking some what fresh...........................

Originally posted by shankar.smile

Hi...................

Next week promo  was telecasted..................

I am very interested to watch this week, because all are fresh so promo itself looking some what fresh...........................

yes i too saw tat new promo of this week and its called " girls duet round"..... i feel its female dominating songs they choose and dance with their pairs.... all the dances are brilliant and excellent.... pls post the new round promo link if any of u have..
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Hey guys the latest news from Kala masters camp is the pairing of her show's contestants

Here they are for India Forums fans:-

Anand Babu & Geetha - Master Suresh (Introducing new master from Coimbatore)

Vikas & Aisha (2nd youngest contestant)  - Master Prakash (Kala's student)

Tharak & Anusha - Nanda (As you all know from UYPD)

Asif & Bhavana alias Bhavya (Dhee 4 winner) - Master Anthony

Varun & Prathiyusha - Master Kutty Ramesh

Girish & Sunitha - Master Chandru

Karthik & Soundarya - Santhosh aka Sandy

Satya & Monica - Master Prem

News from the camp is that fight has started brewing between few female contestants, guess its going to be another cats and dogs fight... what ever the show must go on!

Until next time with more gossips and updates

Ciao

Thanks dulmini for the info... but who is tat bhavya?? wat about haritha? did u missed her name??
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Thanks dulmini for the info... but who is tat bhavya?? wat about haritha? did u missed her name??

No dear, i didn't miss her name.   Haritha has been replaced by Bhayva

Bhavya is Dhee 4 winner

A replacement already???  And a fight???  This season is going to be interesting.
Just one question...I haven't seen last week's epi but one dance...who is that guy with the long hair with purple bangs????  OMG....my initial reaction to his look was........let's not go there??
I feel as though something is missing this season.  Don't know what...but maybe Sunday is going to rock. 
Aslo I have this really huge feeling that
MM6 winner: Karthick and Soundarya along with Sandy
it's do predictable already.

Let's wait and see what this different round has in store for us.
i don think tht sandy s gonna win this season ! cos this tym d competition s really tuff n thr s no clue ,who s gonna win mm6 title 😕😕!
Originally posted by Dulmini

No dear, i didn't miss her name.   Haritha has been replaced by Bhayva

Bhavya is Dhee 4 winner

thanks for the info duls dear..
Originally posted by smiles86

A replacement already???  And a fight???  This season is going to be interesting.
Just one question...I haven't seen last week's epi but one dance...who is that guy with the long hair with purple bangs????  OMG....my initial reaction to his look was........let's not go there??
I feel as though something is missing this season.  Don't know what...but maybe Sunday is going to rock. 
Aslo I have this really huge feeling that
MM6 winner: Karthick and Soundarya along with Sandy
it's do predictable already.

Let's wait and see what this different round has in store for us.

tat guy name is thaarak... he is the one who was told by the judges to cut his hair short for other upcoming rounds...but he said tat his mom loved his long hair....

and yes before the competition starts more interesting things happening like cat fights and replacement.. as all are new pairs these changes are natural to happen..

and as i guessed the old season's boy and gal got paired up together with sandy... but i too feel this time sandy might not win the title.. but who knows this is kala's show so again he might win..

lets wait for this week girls duet round...