Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inimai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Really its kala master's show ,anything can happen,we can predict the after the competitve rounds,based on judges marks&favourites
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: inimai

Really its kala master's show ,anything can happen,we can predict the after the competitve rounds,based on judges marks&favourites

thanks for agreeing with me... its of course gonna happen like tat only..
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Today Girls Duet Round..

Only the girls danced without showing their pairs or its like hiding their pairs for another week for audience sake... so its called specially girls duet...

The boys who danced with the girls were hiding their face with mask or paint or in shadow without revealing their faces...

It was an dull round only few performances were good...

Haritha is replaced by Bhavana... reason is Haritha got a chance to act in a movie..

This round is also kala master's plan to drag one more week as suspense without telling who is gonna paired up with whom...

So from next week they will be showing the pairs as some Xmas celebration too is there in the sets...
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks...I too felt that this was completely unneccessary of her to hid them.  I also felt that some performances were really dull.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: smiles86

Thanks...I too felt that this was completely unneccessary of her to hid them.  I also felt that some performances were really dull.

u are welcome dear..

yes smiles thanks for agreeing with all my points.. today its full waste dragging episode...

v.dhanyalakshmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for ur updates....

with ur updates only i know  the girls & boys name.

yesterday only i saw MM6.......   in that i can't  find boys name & his  face clearly. it's some wat boring to me....

as we expected most of them are new face only in MM6......
jesica.sica thumbnail

yesterday's episode was not up too mark actually. i also felt quite borin till geetha's performance 😭. and aft break ki baadh AYISHA n SOUNDARYA were really good πŸ‘. they both atleast made us to laugh at some corner. ayisha's costume was really awesome for her . and sandy wit soundarya (wow), sandy dint make us to watch soundarya at all! thts ok, but ayisha n soundarya 's performance were betta than others πŸ˜‰. Am waitin for boys duet πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜.................................!

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: v.dhanyalakshmi

Thanks for ur updates....

with ur updates only i know  the girls & boys name.

yesterday only i saw MM6.......   in that i can't  find boys name & his  face clearly. it's some wat boring to me....

as we expected most of them are new face only in MM6......

u are welcome dear... its my pleasure to do it... yes almost all except one or two is new faces in both boys and gals.. yes their plan was not to reveal the boys yesterday.. very boring episode..
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: jesica.sica

yesterday's episode was not up too mark actually. i also felt quite borin till geetha's performance 😭. and aft break ki baadh AYISHA n SOUNDARYA were really good πŸ‘. they both atleast made us to laugh at some corner. ayisha's costume was really awesome for her . and sandy wit soundarya (wow), sandy dint make us to watch soundarya at all! thts ok, but ayisha n soundarya 's performance were betta than others πŸ˜‰. Am waitin for boys duet πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜.................................!

yes soundarya with sandy was little entertaining... others were ok performances only..πŸ₯±

and wat are u waiting for boys duet???????? 😑

if like tat happens next week then MM6 gonna become soar due to dragging....πŸ˜•

but its not gonna happen as kala said all the viewers will get to know all from next week.... so hope for the best...πŸ‘

Shemmo thumbnail
Yesterday episode was bore...as usual Kala master is dragging...eppo thaan avangaluku arivu varuthooo😳

waiting for boys duet!!