Jyoti

A Page from personal diary of Sneha Wagh

captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Jyoti was one of the most important chapters of my life. I had done three Marathi shows before I did Jyoti, my first Hindi show. I still remember the early days of Jyoti, the jitters, anxiety and excitement.

I still remember how charged up we -- cast, crew and producers – all were on the first day of the shoot. Jyoti was about a positive girl who always rose above the problems in her life. I learned a lot from this aspect of Jyoti's character. I cherish every moment of the show.

People always congratulate me for my portrayal of Jyoti. Sadly enough, rumours that the show was going off air were on for at least the whole of last year. When we first heard it, we were surprised because that was when Aamir Dalvi had just come into the show and there was a new ray of hope in Jyoti's life.

The rumours resurfaced again a couple of months back. I was in London and when I came back to Mumbai, like other members of the show, I also took it with a pinch of salt. But finally the day came when we got the official announcement from the channel to stop our journey.

My heart skipped a beat. I cried like a baby on the sets and did not know how to handle the situation. It was our baby whom we had nourished for so long.

Finally, on the last day of the shooting I had promised myself that no matter what, I won't cry. But I was wrong. I cried again and how!

I am missing everything about the show. In this show, people saw Sameer Sharma in a different avatar, it was Sarwar Ahuja's first television show and then came the lively Aamir Dalvi with whom I gelled a lot and our screen presence really worked.

Right now, I am in Goa with my family on a well-deserved holiday, enjoying every moment of it. I will be back with lots of hope and expectations. I know people are going to remember me as Jyoti but I am ready to create a new character in the heart of the viewers. Till then, love me, miss me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for opening this thread.But I am curious where do you get one of the pages of Sneha's Diary?
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
http://www.tellychakkar.com/archive?page=1 is the source.........
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh! i love her....so sweet of her😳........will definitely miss her till she come back as any other character...
btw, thanx captkirk for sharing it.........