Thendral Dec 1st Wed - Romance Uninterrupted!

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Priya Kannu,Thank you soooo much for your awesome update πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—,great effort πŸ‘πŸΌ.I know you enjoyed very well doing this update so do we reading it πŸ˜ƒ

That was just awesome,was very decent and sweet at the same time.So N&L going to join soon,that's good but it would be better if she would be realize before that.This Charu arggg what problem is there for her if they marry?Why is giving such a look? Ok I am sleepy,dunno what to say and what I am writing so will post afterwards
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Thanks daa Priya for the wonderful update and Hema for the pics πŸ€—πŸ€—. Finally you too Priya got a romantic part to update. Ranu, not updating did take 5 hrs for her. You know what else would have taken so many hours.πŸ˜ƒ

It was a good epi today again. Their joining was done and shown beautifully & decently and at the same time it was funny too. I liked the idea of the candle-light and the atmosphere it created for their kutty cute romance in that little light. The dialogues by Thulasi and Thamizh were nice&sweet as well 😳. It is nice to see that TA makes always smile her first and is happy himself seeing his wife smiling w/o worrying. Deepak &Shruti did a very good job today with their cute expression πŸ‘πŸΌespecially Thulasi's expressions when she came to know that TA switched off the current was really cute πŸ‘, and both looked handsome and pretty 😳, and again their wonderful chemistry added more beauty to that romance and i loved the inimaiyana music πŸ˜ƒ.

And finally as per everyone's wish TA switched off his mobile....yey...And actually he has to thank Kanagu for that πŸ˜‰. Otherwise as we expected that bloody Charu would have talked to him and would have keduthufied everything 😑. But seriously, it is really disgusting from Charu to call TA everyday and to want to talk to him and that too in the late night, it is really toooooooo much. Nalla velai, mobile switch off nu therinjathum car ai eduthuktu kelambalai andha psycho 😑, athuvum oru ponnu ivlo keezhthanama...cha cha cha....wish the director finishes her track soon. But luckily that lamp is broken, and athuvum by Thulasi....so symbolically meaning that Charu can't ruin her happy life with TA, but she herself will be led into her own destruction. Aiyoo paavom Srividya....evlo thittu vaangraanga namma kitta irunthu indha Charu character-la. She too is doing a great job as Charu.

Let Charu plan whatever she wants...nth will happen, will only get nosecuts mela nosecuts and vaiytherichals, so we can enjoy them.

Aiyoo Hema...i ended up writing an essay, unnoda essay writing habbit enakkum thothikichu....rombha happy for that πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†.

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Thanks for the beautiful update Priya! Looks like you perfected it to a T πŸ˜†
(omg, did this take u 5hrs?- kaduvule)

This is the first time I laughed so hard at a romance scene! TA was too much with his antics, couldn't control myself especially when he kept on yapping and yapping even after the lights went off. 🀣🀣🀣

And Lavs is in for a big treat, two maapilais coming to her house at the same time, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
thank you priya for the romance uniterrupted episode and hema for the pics..........knowing priya, ranu u shd have asked, did it take only 5 hours to write...........

Wow.....what a fantastic romance portrayred and ofcourse in a very decent manner......mr.kumaran,deepak,sruthi, cameraman[candle light romance], music dir , everyone equally needs a good appreciation and applause for their wonderful role....hats off to the team...romance can be very decent is shown very excellently......so its deftly a sweet begining.....

Ta's words to bring up her confidence was very good.....girl'when he s near u no worries......

So the timing worked out for t and t well yday....lamp broke, kanagu call, power off.....their worked out timing changed charu's timing and she failed in her attempt....omg....i dunno , i miss anand here.....for the first time it was not anand for the timing workout for t and t.....where are u anand??????

Charu's family disussions about L and N finally....
Omg charu you are big liar too.....did u really talk about L and N wedding after your engagement broke.....i think she is lying just to have a soft corner from everyone particularly people at Ta house, ta amma and lav specificallly, and thereby she can indirectly put thulz into bad position in their mind...thereby she wd say thulz stopped and i made it inspite of my hard feelings.....and i think thats the reason for her evil smile.......

I dont think she wd try to stop L and N wedding, she wd rather encourage just to get a good name and credit and ultimately indirectly to everyone t and t would be cursed more for this....she s again trying to be a sympathy seeker and now if the wedding happens she can be even more closer with ta amma to ruin t and t happiness........so she wont be against it but for it........

But Ta knows whats the reason.....and now when credit is given to charu....will he atleast start having sligtest of the doubts on her???????
So for no sooner ta amma wont understand t and t......

What if both parties arrive at same time for bride seeing arrangement.....what would be N's reaction towards L.....??? Veera must be happy about this , but still he would be forced by Ta to unite L and N....thirudanuku thel kottina kathai.......

Charu amma peripa talks were good about L and N wedding....lets c....and smoke house full a pocho ilayo....when she was talking to peripa, pavam full smoke was coming on to his face.....lol.......
So rest is gg to be two parties landing at same time......

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Thanks Priya for such a nice and detailed comment!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Excellent update. Thanks Hema for the nice pictures.

So finally Dec 1st the director made the couple happy! Gr8!

Awesome romance in the first part! They are just made for each other. 😳

The way TA moved scene to scene and teased Thulz was so awesomeπŸ˜•. Finally a very smart move by TA to turn of the Phone!πŸ˜‰ But I guess the evil Charu is going to come to their home to sniff what is going on. Wish she should see the broken lamp.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Excellent acting and body language by both Shruti and Deepak!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Aww! Shruti was really beautiful when he was admiring her in the candle light. She just brought the full shyness in her face! πŸ‘ And Deepak when he pushed Shruti with his shoulder, excellent performance by both.

In between, Kanagu call really made me cracked up. Perfect joke! Nice.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shubba

R

Can you tell my guys what the meaning of R is? Many of you are using it...πŸ˜•

Thanks Priya for the update! πŸ˜Š

Part 1 was simply amazing and I couldnt stop laughing at the convo between Kanagu and Tamizh πŸ˜† Watched this 1st part more than 5 times..I love this cute couple so much!

At last, without any problems their FN is done πŸ˜³ Thank god for Tamizh turning his cell phone off, semma appu for Charu πŸ˜†
I already knew Charu would ring him at night, and as I thought she rang..grrrr whats the matter with this girl? I think she's gonna go mental! Seriously! How can she still think she can get Tamizh after what happened in the court? πŸ˜‘

I like this serial very much, very decent unlike other serials β­οΈ

Super duper acting by Deepak and Shruthi! πŸ‘
Originally posted by janani123

Can you tell my guys what the meaning of R is? Many of you are using it...πŸ˜•-LOL it is to say that the space is reserved to comment later 😊

Originally posted by Nikila10

Aiyoo Hema...i ended up writing an essay......unnoda essay writing habbit enakkum thothikichu....rombha happy for that πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†.

And see I gave up that,today I didn't write much.But it is only coz I am sleepy adhu vera vishayam LOL Writing is not at all a bad habit,lazy  girl,why you feel so much for this? LOL
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago

Thank you Priya for the wonderful update and thank you Hema for the nice pictures 😊.

Again the director proves we are wrong with our predtions.Almost everyone thought that they won't begin their new life now, but they did. It was a cute first part and a very decent one too and i liked the old BGM for them in that scene. As almost everyone said Deepak and Shruti were just too good in their acting πŸ‘.

This Thulasi again began her story about being unhappy in the future. But TA is teaching her to be optimistic and to feel secure, when he, her lovely hubby is besides her. That is nice, hopefully Thulasi can learn from him this positive attitude 😊.

The lamp has no role in T&T's life anymore. Will TA find something in it or will they throw it away. I think in friday's episode, this Charu girl is going to visit them and find out that what had happened with her gift to them and will come back with another gift 😑.

Charu's uncle proves again to be a gem of a person. After seeing today's episode, i think Charu is not happy with NL's marriage. I think she had some plan with their marriage, but now her father ruined it and if you noticed, she was angry with him today for proceeding with the marriage, i think until now, she thought that her father would never agree to this, but he made a U-turn breaking all her silly hopes and wishes. So for now, her own father is her villain πŸ˜†.

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago