Mythological Masti

Mythological Serials which have not been done yet?

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys,

As you know, there are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many puranic stories out there, but mythological directors for some reason choose to repeat the same Ramayan and Shri Krishna serials over and over again despite there being no need for new ones because of the good work already done with the older ones. Also, these lead to continuous comparisons between the old and new shows which are totally unnecessary and also a frustration. Instead, don't you think the mytho directors of today should take serials on puranic stories which have not been done yet, like a series on Lord Kartikeya or - or someone from the Devi Bhagawatham or something?

What are some mytho serials you would like to see made one day, which have not already been done? I personally would like to see a serial made on the following:

1. Lord Kartikeya

2. Yayati/Devyani/Sarmisha

3. Lord Ganesh

4. Ghatotkach (the cartoon one does not countπŸ˜†)

5. Subhadra

These are only veryyy few, but what are some ideas you guys may have?πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the show on Ganesha comes on sahara one
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

I agree there are many stories that have not been touched as yet...but I guess bcos Shri Ram and Shri Krishna are the most popular and loved avtars that they are given precedence.

I also agree that the old serials were not needed to be redone, but I am glad they were anyways bcos a lot of new stuff was added (in the case of Ramayan) due to technology.

Btw there was a show on Lord Ganesha that used to air on Zee Tv. I think it was 'Jai Ganesha'.

I would love to see shows on

1. Lord Kartikeya

2. Parshuram

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vedo

I agree there are many stories that have not been touched as yet...but I guess bcos Shri Ram and Shri Krishna are the most popular and loved avtars that they are given precedence.

I also agree that the old serials were not needed to be redone, but I am glad they were anyways bcos a lot of new stuff was added (in the case of Ramayan) due to technology.

Btw there was a show on Lord Ganesha that used to air on Zee Tv. I think it was 'Jai Ganesha'.

I would love to see shows on

1. Lord Kartikeya

2. Parshuram

Yeah, I have no problem with Ramayan and Krishna Leela serials being redone, as the scriptures themselves are very vast and what one serial does not get a chance to touch upon due to time or budget limit, like all the side stories which may not be important but are interesting, another one can (like the Panchavaktram story in new Ramayan).

But at the same time, I wish directors take the chance to show serials on other Gods as well, because people know a lot about Ram and Krishna, but deep information on other Gods and avatars is not as well known. Like the serial Mahima Shani Dev Ki for example. No one else took a show on Shani Dev before, so it's interesting to watch if you ignore some of the below average actors. I never knew some of the stories they showed before.

I agree about Lord Kartikeya, it'd be so interesting to see a serial on his charitra, and Parashuram would also be good.

A telugu movie on Bhishma Pitamah once came out long ago during the black and white era, but I think a long serial on the life story of Bhishma, or Dronacharya, would be interesting, because though are included in Mahabharat serials, a serial exclusively on them as main characters would be intriguing.

And also characters like Ashvathama, Karna, Abhimanyu, etc.
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

the show on Ganesha comes on sahara one

Oh yeah, I forgot the Ganesh Leela serial does come.πŸ˜† Is it good?
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Oh yeah, I forgot the Ganesh Leela serial does come.πŸ˜† Is it good?

no, dint like the characters 

Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

no, dint like the characters 

Before Ganesh Leela, Dheeraj Kumar made Shree Ganesh. That serial is much better so you can watch that one if u want to⭐️

I also want a serial about Parshuram Ji and Saraswati mata,Brahma ji.
Maybe a serial about Navgrah and their effects. If not in Mythoformat maybe in documentary.😊 
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh yeah, I totally agree! However, I don't mind Krishna's serials being done again! I would love to watch!πŸ˜ƒ
What about some shows on the female characters like Radha and Sita? A show upon Bhoomi Mata would also be interesting as she is witness to everything on earth as she is earth!

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 13 years ago