When will Satish tell everyone about Jaywant?

Posted: 13 years ago
The wedding is off, but jay is still fuming...he is still dangerous.

Satish should at least tell Dharmesh what he heard jay say the day of the wedding when he said that he wanted to usurp Dharmesh's company.

Then this will make Dharmesh snap and finally Sulochana and Vinod will undestand why Manav wanted the wedding to stop.

Dharmu jiggly cheeks needs to see Jay as a big threat, which he is. He's like Ritesh in Tere Liye, always plotting, always scheming, always on the move to do evil.

These loose ends haven't even been tied up yet and the CV's are launching into other tracks...let's have some closure on this.
dharmesh is just blinded by jay's greatness n feels sorry for him. dharmesh has always judged ppl wrong n will do so in future. he only likes ppl who earns them money or gives him idea to do so. i feel sad for vaishu she got a husband like him he has no heart only cares about money.
i feel sad for vaishu she got a husband like him he has no heart only cares about money.

And his dinner portions. (-:

Totally agree w/ you.
Now I am hoping satish doesn't tell anyone about jay ...
I want jay to get vinod in trouble with the law .. and push dharmu on the brink of bankruptcy..

Honestly, I am hoping Satish doesn't say anything about what he knows. I want those who think so highly of Jaywant to learn the truth for themselves since they are so blinded by his good act. Hopefully by the time they realize how wrong they were about Manav and Archana, by that time Manav will have a good job, start his own garage and he and Archana will still be happily married while their families come begging for forgiveness.

Agreed.

but in IF there is a major mass, who support Dharmesh and jay. They love Dharmu as he is practical and more efficient a proffessional. Many were interested in Arjay marriage. These people did not support Archu slapping Dharmu.

I think I have initiated a hot thread for hot discussion😊
Originally posted by -SD-

Agreed.

but in IF there is a major mass, who support Dharmesh and jay. They love Dharmu as he is practical and more efficient a proffessional. Many were interested in Arjay marriage. These people did not support Archu slapping Dharmu.

I think I have initiated a hot thread for hot discussion😊

i am suprised. for me money doesnt really matter u can lose n earn it but if u lose love its hard to find but these ppl r just acting dumb n trying to break a love bond just cuz of money n the funny thing is they r not even happy or satisified with money but archana n manav doesnt care about money since they have each other. none of  the couples marriage is as strong as manav's with or without money. just saying 
I personally feel that everyone should see for themselves what game Jaywant is playing... but Sitish will probably save everyone. I just want the chracters to realize that there was a just reason why Archana had to leave her wedding. I doubt that even if she had told anyone about Jay, no one would have listened, as Manav had told them before. Everyone would have simply thought that Manav had brainwashed her again...

And the story continues...😉
I hope Satish won't say a single word about Jaywant...I wanna see Dharmesh as a 'Bhikari' who get trapped in Jaywants's dirty deeds. And selling A Fevi-quick on roads...

Then and then only he will understand...
Originally posted by Sanu4u

I hope Satish won't say a single word about Jaywant...I wanna see Dharmesh as a 'Bhikari' who get trapped in Jaywants's dirty deeds. And selling A Fevi-quick on roads...

Then and then only he will understand...

that hilarious i bet manav will be the first customer to buy dharmesh's fevi-quick and last one too. dharmesh deserves he is too arrogant of his money n power. he is soo short i remember the wedding scene n he couldn;t even get on the horse. 😆 i thougth vasihu will make him a gud person after marriage but he changed vaishu