When will Satish tell everyone about Jaywant? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
what about dharmu selling asthma pumps along with feviquick, which Manav will purchase and save sulochana's life everytime he goes to the K house? just imagine the situation.

dharmesh is onthe road, selling things.

dharmesh- le lo le lo..
people- kis ki le len? 😆
dharmesh- saab ji kai saari cheezen mere paas hain jaise ki fevi quick..saari fati hui cheezon ko seal kar deta hai yeh aur asthama pump..agar sasu maa ko asthma hai to ye le lo aur unhe impress karo
bheed mein se awaz aati hai.
manav- mujhe asthma ka pump chahiye
dharmesh- manav ji aap ko discount mein de dunga par aap 25-30 le lijiye
manav- par itne saare
dharmesh-is garib ki madad kariye saab
manav- thik hai thik hai..le lenge.
Get Jaywant to come back to dinner again and call Satish also.

Jay could insult Manav and that would set Satish off into a tirade.

I'd pay to watch what Satish would say about Jay's secret machinations and shenanigans on the dinner table...that would be some awesome dinner table convo...

Sulo keep your ears open, and you will learn what this man was going to do to your precious Archu after marriage.
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Honestly, I am hoping Satish doesn't say anything about what he knows. I want those who think so highly of Jaywant to learn the truth for themselves since they are so blinded by his good act. Hopefully by the time they realize how wrong they were about Manav and Archana, by that time Manav will have a good job, start his own garage and he and Archana will still be happily married while their families come begging for forgiveness.

good point
dharmesh is not professional, but a stupid. He has a big business, that doesn't mean he is good businessman. He doesn't care about family or his wife. he is more like snake, just becoz manav and archu didn't fall for his trap...they has to suffer. What a hypocrit!!😡
Yaa even im hoping Satish doesnt tell anyone anything... Only then Jaywant will be able to make a great comeback... which he already has actually !!! What spicing up !!! Dont mind watching Dharmesh being put down by Jaywant too... Will be quite a battle and may the best man win (which im sure will be Jaywant btw) !!!
EVEN IF SATISH TELLS EVERY1, IT LL NOT STOP JAYWANT. HE S BACK 2 TAKE HIS REVENGE N I WANT 2 C WAT IS HE GOIN 2 DO. HE LL TAKE HIS REVENGE AT ANY COST NOW.