Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: raazia00

wow nice siggies but mari shall i change my siggies r u taalking to me when u said change ur siggiees??

Bold- Yep 😳
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

OMG OMG u know the new article on srk teh smooch thingy is it fake 😲 i hope its fake shahrukh isnt gay :)) y would he do such a thing :)

thats just a deleted scene from MNIK
go watch the full deleted scene yaar n dont listen to made up rumours by dump ppl 😳
u know how they r πŸ˜†
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

hiiiiiiiiiiii love srkians.......

made a siggy... pls feel free to use....

lots of love
nadz😳

awesome sig!!!!
really fab creation πŸ‘ deffo the Khan of all seasons 😍
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ayooooooooo dats such fake pic yar...... our srk's not gaaaaaaaay πŸ˜‘ anyways saw karan's tweets last nite sayin he's goin for koffee with srk today so hopefully we'l b able to watch it in few weeks time

guys i made dis vm durin fifa world cup and it has our darlin srk..........
enjoy and hope u guys love it....

Edited by NaDzGirl - 13 years ago
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
^OMG so excited
SRK is going to be solo in kwk & his episode is on New Years day
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Shahrukh appears solo on Koffee With Karan

Yesterday, Shahrukh shot alone for an episode of this season's Koffee With Karan.

PS: The actor has appeared on the show in every season. This is the first time, he was the sole focus of the chat

Shahrukh Khan has finally made an appearance (albeit, a solo one and his first) on this season's Koffee With Karan. The actor shot for the episode yesterday. KWK host Karan Johar says he has taken a break from the gossip format for the episode with buddy SRK.

He reveals," This is a slight deviation from our usual chatty, controversial Koffee episode. Intellectual and intense was the mantra for the episode with Shahrukh . This time we have covered what really makes him tick and who better than me, his closest friend, to explore that space! We took a call and decided to have him solo as with another person, the energies get divided."

Johar, who got emotional while hosting the show, adds, "This is the first time that I got SRK on the couch alone. The interview was an in-depth one, where we delved into the inner recesses of the beautiful mind. Shahrukh hasn't done a proper solo TV interview for a long time."

KJo goes on to promise that the hour-long episode is dramatic and full of exciting revelations. "Print interviews are different and Shahrukh hasn't done a solo interview for print or TV in a long time. The show will be aired on New Year (January 1). What can be bigger than to start New Year with Shahrukh Khan?"

Shahrukh took home two gift hampers one was Karan's usual Koffee goodie bag and the other, a special tohfa from Nature's Basket, sent over specially for King Khan.
1DStoleMyHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg thank god that article was fake stupid ppl whats the point of lying 😑 uggh lol anyways soo excited for shahrukh in kwk yayy :)) lol
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail

omg thank god that article was fake stupid ppl whats the point of lying 😑 uggh lol anyways soo excited for shahrukh in kwk yayy :)) lol

yh, u knw media n them haters
kuch na kuch reason chahiye for them to hate him so they can justify y they r so jealous of him when good stuff happens for him πŸ˜‰

dnt take no notice
so dumb the way media took this one pic n dedicated a whole day to it 🀣
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
faaaaaaaaaaabulous now i cant wait to bring in da new year with srk😍 i cant wait to watch kwk now........ im sure its fab
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
^me too. that will be the only episode i watched frm season 3 πŸ˜†
so far its been boring, its like the guests r using this show to b*tch on others