Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dmg_lovditonce

heellloooo guysss...lyk evry 1 of u i m also a huge fan of SRK...😳😳😳

hi n welcome to the fc 😃🤗
1DStoleMyHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol cute pic of srk and kajol just watched om shanti om yesterday OMG OMG OMG dard de disco shahrukhs six pack ahhhhhh so fit and hawttt omg so nice 😲 lol im gonna faint i swear its just to good😍
lol

anway  u know that article smooch king khan thigny and u know i told u about my sister who loved him but then went off to harshad chopra yh. she saw it and she thinks its real i told her its fake and she wont belive me lol shes liek hes so disgusting i cant belive ur still his fan ur so disgusting he is just so gay 😡 she keeps on saying that lol it s annoying y did media even make a  fake article? my sister already teased him alot and know even more lol :))
1DStoleMyHeart thumbnail
have u got any nice siggies of srk or kajol or them both together so i can change mine :)
1DStoleMyHeart thumbnail

i wanna change my siggies right so how do i i found a siggies how shall i change them again??

mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey raazia yep i have SIGGIES of them will PM u
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: raazia00

lol cute pic of srk and kajol just watched om shanti om yesterday OMG OMG OMG dard de disco shahrukhs six pack ahhhhhh so fit and hawttt omg so nice 😲 lol im gonna faint i swear its just to good😍

lol

anway  u know that article smooch king khan thigny and u know i told u about my sister who loved him but then went off to harshad chopra yh. she saw it and she thinks its real i told her its fake and she wont belive me lol shes liek hes so disgusting i cant belive ur still his fan ur so disgusting he is just so gay 😡 she keeps on saying that lol it s annoying y did media even make a  fake article? my sister already teased him alot and know even more lol :))

aww, just ignore her
yaar these media ppl cant make articles abt SRK 2-timing with actresses like other actors so they claim he's "gay"
like they even know the meaning of that word 🤣
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
you know wot i do when sum1 is teasing SRK, i just tease him with them but NEVER with anything bad, i just turn wot the other person said into a positive thing n it pisses them off royally 🤣

and then its my turn to tease whoever they like 😈