Aise Karo Naa Vidaa

HUM TO AISE HAI BHAIYA

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hi all though i am old aknv fan but i never give any post here as i was a fan of revarya 😳..as here everyone wanted revash..πŸ˜•.but now i think as the show has been ended then i should express myself..as i made more than one story on astha and rohit.πŸ˜‰..so i want to write one of them.....but friends my thaughts are different from others...so plzz keep patience and read it.πŸ˜†...people don't forget to do comments..😳

HUM TO AISE HAI BHAIYAπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜•
πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

THE LOCATION- HILL STATION MUSOURI

its all about the competition between two institutionsπŸ˜‰
THE OLDER ONE IS KNOWN AS "AR INSTITUTION"πŸ˜›
AND OTHER ONE IS KNOWN AS "RP INSTITUTION"😳

Edited by chandraarunita - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoseFairy thumbnail
HERE ARE THE LEAD CHARACTERS OF MY STORYπŸ˜ƒ

The owner of AR institution is a handsome guy...the short form of his name is AR..πŸ˜‰..He is 29 years old..he is very much handsome but he is very reserved and introvert by nature

NAME-ANISH RANA (people calls AR)
AGE- 29 YEARS
OCCUPATION-BUSINESSMAN
DREAM-TO MAKE AR INSTITUTION WORLD'S NO.1 πŸ‘

The owner of RP institution is another good looking guy..the short form of his name is RP..πŸ˜‰..He is 25 years old..he is very friendly and extrovert by nature..and he is total flirtπŸ˜†

NAME-REHAN PAREEK(people calls him RP)
AGE-25 YEARS
OCCUPATION-BUSINESSMAN
DREAM-TO MAKE RP INSTITUTION TOTALLY UNIQUE
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
rohistha thumbnail
Wow its just too good πŸ‘   πŸ‘ yor story is very interesting nd striking πŸ˜› plz continue d story ...i just cant wait for the next update πŸ˜‰
RoseFairy thumbnail
now its time to tell about these two institutions...😍...no they are not any kind of accademic institutions..its a creative institution....ya its hear to be unique..😳..and their conception are totally different....throughout india young boys and girls with creative brain take admission here..and these institutions give their creativity a new way....unke creativity ko ye log hire ke tarah talashte hai..aur nikharte hai....this creativity means creativity in every fields writing,painting,music...photography..videography..making doccumentary....everything...people who has any kind of creative thought can apply here....institutes ke faculties..students ke creative talents ko parakhte hai...and make them presentable in front of the whole world.....as they can get job all over the world.😲..there are only two such institutes in india..and both are in musouri....πŸ˜ƒ..actually the concept is so new that it couldn't spread yet....this types of institutions are only situated in u.s.a....so its natural to be high voltage competition..between this two AR and RP INSTITUTES..πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..and our story is based on this competition....
RoseFairy thumbnail
now one of the main reason of the competition is to win a prize....asmini memmorial prize...this is sponsored by a famous artist somesh faujdar which has a great importance..in india and even in outer world too.....mr. faujdar sponsors this prize in memmory of his wife late asmini faujdar....and here comes our female lead...πŸ₯± daughter of somesh and asmini faujdar.....AYESHA
NAME-AYESHA FAUJDAR(people calls her aish)
AGE-23 YEARS
OCCUPATION-PHOTOGRAPHER AND TALENT HUNTER FOR THE PRIZE
DREAM-TO DRINK EVERY SINGLE DROP OF LIFEπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
RoseFairy thumbnail
now here are some more characters ..story ko age badane k liye

name-rina faujdar
age-24 years
occupation-designer
she is ayesha's uncle's daughter
she is very protective sister of ash

RoseFairy thumbnail
πŸ˜‰
name-sidharth mittal
age-30 years
occupation-engineer
he is childhood friend of ash....they are best friends forever...but now he is settled in u.s.a....ash is missing him too much..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

name-sneha kapoor
age-23 years
occupation-model
she is present day gf of rp..she helps in grooming of the students of ar and rp institutionπŸ˜‰

NAME-SUHAN PAREEK
AGE-22 YEARS
OCCUPATION- MBA STUDENT

HE IS YOUNGER BROTHER OF RP...AS THEIR PARENTS ARE DEVORCED...SO HE STAYS WITH HIS MOTHER IN DEHRADOON...WHEN RP LIVES WITH HIS DAD..IN U.K..BUT NOW RP IS IN MUSOURI..SO SUHAN COMES TO MEET HIS BRO..REHAN VERY OFTEN...RP ALSO LOVES HIM..

NAME- SRISTI RANA
AGE- 21 YEARS
OCCUPATION-COLLEGE STUDENT

SHE IS LITTLE SISTER OF AR..AS THEY LOST THEIR PARENTS SO HER BIG BRO IS LIKE HER MOM AND DAD BOTH..AR IS TOO MUCH POSSESSIVE ABOUT HIS SISTER.AND VERY MUCH STRICT ABOUT HER...AS HE LOVES HER MORE THAN ANYTHING OF WORLD..SRISTI ALSO LOVES HER BRO..BUT SOMETIMES THIS LOVE AND CARE BECOMES SUFFOCATING FOR HER...
SHE IS SUHAN'S LOVE INTEREST...BUT SUHAN DOESNOT DARE TO COME CLOSER TO HER FOR HIS STRICT BRO...THAT'S WHY SUHAN WANT'S RP'S HELP
SRISTI ALSO LOVES RP AS BRO

RoseFairy thumbnail
AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST HERE COMES AR'S EX GIRL FRIEND....RIMJHIMπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
NAME-RIMJHIM MALHOTRA
AGE-26 YEARS
OCCUPATION-SCIENTIST
SHE  HAD A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH AR...BUT THEY HAD BROKE UP...AS AR DIDN'T WANT TO COME U.S.A WITH HER...

rohistha thumbnail
Wow ...all the charecters nd the actors are too good πŸ˜ƒ now im waiting for the actual story πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
RoseFairy thumbnail
now its time to say something about the students and faculty of these two institutes..they are equally important for our story..
at 1st members of AR INSTITUTE

URMI- a very creative painter...she uses her emotions in paintings..

RUMI- most talented student of AR INSTITUTE..in such a young age she has shown creativity in different areas like image editing..writing...and making animations

KHUSHI- she is very imaginative ..and its her creativity

RIA- she is a creative writer

SHIVA-  a passionate photographer..

AVANTI- she is a talented actor...

and one thing is common among them...they are craziest AR FAN
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

there are some faculties to train students like vaishali mam rakhi mam...tumpa mam...khwar haidar mam..and some sir too...
the common thing about them everyone just love AR😊
πŸ˜ƒ