Thendral

Thendral December 2nd Thursday

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks da priya for the super fast update.............hehe everyone knows now why it is super fastπŸ˜›..............

hmm....now its officially from charu that she is trying to grab TA from thulasi.....muttal penne........TA thaan thulasi venumnu ponan so how can u think he wd come behind you.......pity u.....

Priya, i was also wondering it should be the otherway that she has to wake him up with coffee........but u know what.......i seriously feel what was shown today was reality......πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..............we cannot deny that........
may be today he wakes her up......later she wd be a responsible wife......πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›           

Murugesan wife and brother with TA combo was the best today.....the way TA told them about how they cheated them sarcastically and the reason why he pointed them was superb...........the BGM was super funny............I dont think they have any intentions.....its for sure he is going to join the bank.........so next week we can see him eat masal vadai with coffee at office.......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

So he is not revealing VR is behind the murder to thulz........so lets see where that leads to.....

So TA amma is never going to change..........blackmail panni azhuthu azhuthu karayam sathikaranga.........ilena kanna pinna nu pesavendyathu.....         

So Puvi, TA amma get ready to welcome both families.......
I dunno why, what if both parties are going to say , decide upon one of us......
SO best solution will be ......"Ejaman" movie mathiri ethavathu race vechu select pannalam......they can keep a car race.....first varavangaluku lavanya.......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

but this is not going to happen bcos TA amma nitish family a patha other family a she wd chase out, knowing her character

Nitish super dance......anga vera oruthan ponnu parka varan....pathuko..........
so we have to wait and see if Charu's plan on N and L wd succeed...it has to then only the story wd be strong for next level............Doctor ???/ where did u go man.......😍
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Priya! oh well, can't always hope for endless T&T scenes (one can only dream, lol πŸ˜›)

Charu needs a serious dose of a reality check. Don't know if that is possible for delusional pyscho people. πŸ˜• And Thuls was awakened just like a kid by their mom, so cute (I think im as bad as her, slapping the coffee away and hiding under the blankets, πŸ˜†)

I think Thuls' pessimism is rubbing off on me (probably cuz we know Kumaran sir so very well) b/c I have a feeling to mess up their happiness is on its way. Especially with Charu and VR looking like they are plotting something.

I hope for Nitish's sake and his lovely parents that Lavs will learn to become the good, unselfish DIL they need for their family, b/c if not, I feel really bad for their family. And why is TA hiding the killer's identity from Thuls, is he afraid she'll be scared or something πŸ˜• ?!?
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks maa Priya for the fast & wonderful update😊! Without T&T, Priya's update will be always short and sweet πŸ˜†.

Today it was a good episode. This Charu is again being disgusting. Bloody character, i think TA is going to find out her true colours before N&L's marriage. Like Akka said, how could she think that TA will go behind her leaving Thulasi all alone, idhu eppayachum nadakkuma? She is living in her own world by having only the engmt album as the only connection to TA. Director sir, seekrom indha ponnai pack panni mental asylum anuppunga illa doctor Gokul veetukku anuppunga...thollai thaangalai 😑.

Me too was thinking about Thulasi bringing coffee for TA, but it was nice&cute as well 😳....Kumaran will always do the opposite thing to that what we expect, even if it was short the scene was enjoyable.
And Murugesan's wife and her brother scene with TA was funny and the BGM they play nowadays for funny scenes are really good. I too thought, that this lady is planning sth in bank in TA's presence, any nother drama again?πŸ˜•.

Shubba Akka, Lavanya is not worth to do a race like in Ejjaman. She is still selfish, paavom andha rendu maapillais, especially Nithish.He told her that he will never agree to marry someone in his life, but Lavanya did agree, i think he is going to be disappointed with her for agreeing to this marriage. And this lady GW again succeeded by using her favourite aayutham, emo-blackmail 😑.

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail
Thank you Priya for short and sweet πŸ€— πŸ€—.In B/W Niki she will also be fast with making it short and sweet πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Aiyo this Charu is really a nut..Brainless girl,have to keep on saying "I love you,I love you" like PrakashRaj in Ghilli that too only to those static photos and our hero will come and say that "I am a fan Lord Ram and Thulasi is my Seetha so u get out of my way u stupid girl" πŸ˜† If she will do something with N&L marriage,then she will get a strong Devil's kiss coz it is only Tamizh who made it happen.Let's see what this girl is going to do.Will be nice if Thulasi speaks for Tamizh hindering him from talking to her.

I was just laughing so hard at that T&T morning scene.In my case I will start begging for 1more 2more 3more 4more 5more minutes if my mom is listening to me until she gives me a nice slap but why don't you try that Thuls?Your hubby will forgive you if you ask,he won't slap or hit you so better try this next time πŸ‘πŸΌ but yuck yuck I can't stand a minute without brushingggggg

That is nice that Tamizh will be finally back to bank with a bang
(aaah Hema got something rhyming...besh besh).Oh man!!! he lies just like that.No one can find out that it is a lie until he himself admits.Thuls too believed that they might've stabbed but then why didn't she come forward and give them a nice treat if Charu was ready to even murder them at the moment she see them.

@Shubba Akka,

So so so so and so finally you too joined hands with me in writing essays πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and a smaaaall correction it is masaal vadai with tea and not coffee πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

@Ranuja Akka,

Tamizh would have thought that if Thuls come to know about Charu's dad then she might hate Charu too and ultimately it might hurt Charu in anyway.So that's why he might've avoided.

Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Priya for the super fast update!πŸ‘

Nice cute moments of T&T. πŸ˜‰So from bed coffee preparation and with the bank problems solved, TA is going to be very loving and a responsible hubby to Thulz.πŸ˜›

Murugesan wife and her brother along with TA was very nice. Loved the way TA was talking to them and telling that her brother resembled the killer. πŸ˜†

Coming to Charu, she is going to make TA tell her as his wife?? Super duper comedy piece after a long time. Does she even know how much TA loves his wife. But one thing for sure, Charu has gone all the way down. πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

This TA mom again black mailing. Gosh! she will never change. No hopes.

Looks like VR is planning some stuff to attack TA again. Loser!
Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Guys, Deepak gave a very short interview to Aval Vikatan regarding his role in Thendral. Nikila10 was kind enough to scan it for us.. you can read the interview here. Scroll down to the end of the page to read it... Enjoy! 😊
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Thendralfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikila10

And Murugesan's wife and her brother scene with TA was funny and the BGM they play nowadays for funny scenes are really good. I too thought, that this lady is planning sth in bank in TA's presence, any nother drama again?πŸ˜•.

Since the BGM is for a funny scene , I guess Murugesan's wife and bil won't plan anything against TA this time .. But I am sure Charu's dad will try to do something against TA.. Manushan sari kaduppula irukkar..😑

Thank you Priya for the wonderful quick update ...

T&T was cute as usual ... I am not surprised that T is not an early riser .. She did the same thing at the hospital too .. Guess she is able to sleep peacefully when she is feeling so secured in TA's presence.. 😊  Atleast they cud have planned their FN on a friday night so that the next day will be a holiday for both bank and college ..πŸ˜‰

TA's dialogues with Murugesan's wife and bil  were so cute and sharp .. bringing out their fear and using it to solve his bank problem ..

All the problems are getting solved so quickly ... A new long track to start ? Hope it is not the end
of Thendral ...

Niteesh and the other groom are going to reach Lav's house at the same time .. Niteesh will really be disappointed knowing that Lav agreed for the other family's visit.. Can't wait to see what GW will decide .. She will fall for N family .. But the other groom is so totally her decision ..Let us see.. One good thing can happen .. N's dad will tell GW that Charu has agreed for marriage and that doctor has seen her.. Let us see what TA's mom's reaction will be ..
Edited by Thendralfan - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Priya for the wonderful update 😊!

I don't know how much more low Charu could go in her life. Charu can give her obssession the name "love", but what TA has for her is only sympathy. If she thinks that she could transform this sympathy into love, i am sorry this girl would really end in mental hospital. As we know she is going to fail with all her plans by being goody-goody infront of everyone, but i don't think she is not dangerous. At a time when she understands that she can't get him whatever she tries to do, she is really gonna become a killer and harm Thulasi. Hopefully TA comes to know about her soon and protects Thulasi.

I don't want to believe this Murugesan's wife and her brother. Really appaavi couple, Thulasi wants to bring them coffee and TA asks them to come into the house and offers them a seat. But at the same time the director can't make him sit at home when Thulasi is gone to college, it won't look good. For this reason, i hope they really are ready to pay the money so that TA can go to work.

TT-scene was cute. Atleast Thulasi got a room alone for her to sleep peacefully with her hubby besides her to protect her always. She is really becoming like a kid now. Like we do with our mothers, she is doing with her hubby, who proves with his behaviour that he is  a real pondaatti lover. Thulasi is experiencing all the moments she missed to enjoy with her mother. Now TA definetly has become a mother to his wife 😊.

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Priya Akka for the wonderful and superb Update! πŸ‘ πŸ‘           
Innum parkala...uff 😳