BV Update 2nd December

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Phooli asks anandi,"will i have to pay all my life for my husband's death".A surprised anandi asks "what happened today that made her ask this",    phooli says "no,nothing happened today'..Anandi hugs her ,wants to make kaada for phooli but pholi refuses and asks her to go home or dadisa will get angry,promises to make kaada herself ..
Anandi leaves ,phooli cries😭 remembering all that happened and very scared behaves a little weirded out..

At college canteen jagya and ghauri discussing what all happened,gaury thinks punishment was right jagya doesn't ...,gauri asks who received phone that night when she called,
jagya👎🏼 lies"rishtedaar😲 from another village" gauri still questions but food arrives and attention diverts to noodles...
Reporters arrive in college to congratulate jagya for taking on ragging commend him take pictures of jagya and gaurii

Anandi making kheer ,nandu arrives,everybody feed him  dabur chavanprash-👎🏼mid serial advertisement 

Postman comes with letter for phooli but that goon bribes him takes letter..

Bhairav sees jagya's photo in newpaper,calls everybody,says jagya ne hum sabkaa naam roshan kiyaa,masa arrives,villagers congratulate maasa,she starts praising laadesar but doesnt like the 😉girl in photo ... 

Anandi wants to see photo but dadisa has newspaper so bhairav says its anandi's right to see it first as she is jagya's inspiration.Dadisa gets angry says sarcastically "yes,she is his only rishtedaar ,we are all people who come for holi diwali" Walks off angrily .

Bhairav gives anandi newspaper..Later anandi talking to jagya on phone about newspaper photo,jagya says it would have been better if  she had continued studies then could have read the newspaper herself,he tells the girl with him in photo is gaury who is very smart and keeps praising her "what a difference education makes,i respect her".Anandi listens with a thoughtful expression ..🤔

PRECAP: village panchayath angry at phooli,try to blacken her face but anandi stops them..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Jyo....feeling bad for Phooli..donno what the CV's have in mind for her....so finally Jagya-Gauri story mvoing forward yaayyy yaayyy 👏 ..I was sooo looking forward to this track !! chalo aaj Jagya ne bol hi diya...loved what he said when the call ended..hope Anandi ke dimag mein jo ghoosa bhara hai...woh thoda kam ho jaaye....anyways I really like Jagya-Gauri jodi..so I wish to see them as a romantic pair moving forward....😛 Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
sudss thumbnail
till now we only had advts on breaks.. now embedded ones too 😉...  if u remember we've seen tht in bv earlier too...  when shyam had taken insurance policy  for baby varun

neway, a so-so episode today... nothing much to say...  n thanks jyo for putting up with it...  wheres ammoos btw?  didnt know when the duty changed hands😊
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ANANDI...............jagiya ki duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr ki risteydar😡

beta bahat pachtayega aage jake!
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Really hope ki ab Shayad Anandi kutch padhne likhne ki sochne lage
divmath thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrinda9183

Thanks for the update. Really hope ki ab Shayad Anandi kutch padhne likhne ki sochne lage

Yeaaaa...loved Jagya's dialog at the end..that if Anandi hadn't stopped studying she would have been reading the newspaper herself....and he respects girls who are smart, fearless, educated and independent ! - what a punch line 👍🏼...ab itna sun ne ke baad bhi if Anandi is not willing to wake up from her slumber and shed inhibitions and dumbness for once..then she deserves every bit of what she is getting and going through...I have no sympathies what so ever for her...thats the reason I want to see Jagya move on......so that Anandi learns a lesson in life... 
Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Education doesn't make a person smart.. I know some very Book Smart people but they are dumb as door nail in real live.  I think that Jagya needs to remember that it was his less educated wife who saved him from that state he was in, it was his less educated wife who saved him when they were kids and he had ran way to Mumbai the first time around.

It was his less educated wife who first figured out that there was something wrong with Verun. I think that Education is wonderful in live and every single person should learn to read and write, but she is a housewife and that too in a small village, that most people speak Hindi not English. She took care  of herself and her mother when her father was in jail for 5 years.

I didn't like the face that he is praising this girl and he is not telling the whole truth about Anandi to her.

At the end he will release that the girl he is married to is a very smart, loving and loyal and devoted person and that means more then education for a lot of people.
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

Yeaaaa...loved Jagya's dialog at the end..that if Anandi hadn't stopped studying she would have been reading the newspaper herself....and he respects girls who are smart, fearless, educated and independent ! - what a punch line 👍🏼...ab itna sun ne ke baad bhi if Anandi is not willing to wake up from her slumber and shed inhibitions and dumbness for once..then she deserves every bit of what she is getting and going through...I have no sympathies what so ever for her...thats the reason I want to see Jagya move on......so that Anandi learns a lesson in life... 

since yesterday's episode  anandi is interested in books,looked at phoolis books with interest-hope like phooli she too takes up correspondence course😍today when jagya said all education stuff on phone she was actually listening intently -so iam hoping isske dimaag kaa tubelight jal jaaye😍
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

ANANDI...............jagiya ki duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr ki risteydar😡

beta bahat pachtayega aage jake!

duuuuur  baithey chhora  😆 apni  wifey ko chupaa rahaa hai,  apna married status chupaa ke  bird watching😉 karegaa kucchh din phir back to  wifey..
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
100% Correct pretty54

I hate jagya..
I hate his dirty thinking. He is no way better than masa.

He conveniently forgets all that anandi had done for him. His sorry life is there cause of Anandi.

That ungrateful rat!

I stopped watching BV just because of his taunts on Anandi. Instead of supporting her , he always put her down.

Poor anandi. : (

Iam sure he will have some romantic fling with gauri and then the entire blame will come on Anandi cause "she" sent him there.

And jagya will be like oh I love her and support her!

Jagya does not deserve Anandi, He never did.

vermin.