Damon/Elena: Beautiful Disaster: I Love You Elena - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Yeahh, I watched that earlier. I'm hoping for some amazing DE scenes next week. I don't even care. And then I want some Kat-Elena confrontation scene where Katherine tells Elena what happened between SK. Elena can cry, and Damon can console her. 😍
Yeah I know Aditi...I really hope Damon Elena come closer or at least start to grow as friends!
They will! I know they will.

She already implied she cared about him on yesterday's episode. ;)
Originally posted by HotMess

Yeahh, I watched that earlier. I'm hoping for some amazing DE scenes next week. I don't even care. And then I want some Kat-Elena confrontation scene where Katherine tells Elena what happened between SK. Elena can cry, and Damon can console her. 😍

@ bold - Aren't you nice?! :/

But yeah I am hoping for the same. I am sure it will happen otherwise there was no use of SK tomb scene in the first place. It has to be a catalyst for DE relationship :)
Being nice gets you nowhere, though.

LOL. After Thursday's episode, there's a long hiatus, isn't there? Ughughugh.
I love this VM. this song is something I love, but this VM is made perfectly by the user

( I have not made this)
How long is the break for? I heard that normal episodes will resume in Jan.
I love the way she closed her eyes.. as if she something was gonna happen that she wanted all along

Thank god Kat returned cause she can keep Stefan busy.. Seriously, they are paving for DE, keeping SK together.

I love his smile.. Ian's got such a cute smile

Yeah, sometime mid-January. Not sure of the date.

Ian is the highest paid cast member, earning $40,000 per episode. Damnnn.