Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Jens, you're an angel..i watched that VM and i seriously cant get enough of it ☺️
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Is there someone that can stack avi's? 

Damon's expressions: Like, YOU CARE about me? It was like what the heck?

JennyPenny thumbnail
Yams.,

I know right. The song is so beautiful and the tune of the song is so beautiful.

I am watching that VM over and over. It's simply made but it so beauitful.

yes, Ian is the highest paid person.

someone fill me in on the author's remarks on ian and damon elena again?

True. He would die before he let anything happen. It's amazing how Kat has no impact on him. She told him she does not love him so he's like fine, but that;s cause he loves elena and not her.
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
When she said that dialogue, "Is that before or after he kills everyone I care about, including the two of you?" the 2 second eye lock that DE had. Omg. Damon's face. She CARES about him!
JennyPenny thumbnail
How come Elena is shown to be over in love with Stefan and not with Damon? I am like highly confused by her character.

Ian's expresions

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
making siggs from yest DE scene <33
HotMess thumbnail
Damon's behaviour is so fickle. When Kat first came, he was actually sad when she told him "it was always Stefan" and how she never loved him, and they almost did stuff, remember? But he got over the sadness so fast. I was disappointed when he slept w/ Rose though. I don't understand Damon sometimes. He loves Elena, but, idk how to explain it.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: HotMess

When she said that dialogue, "Is that before or after he kills everyone I care about, including the two of you?" the 2 second eye lock that DE had. Omg. Damon's face. She CARES about him!

Yes, and I love how they zoomed into his expressions. They didn't really pay much attention to what Stefan's expressions were.

She def cares about him. If it was Damon stuck in tomb with Katherine, she would killed Kat right there.

actually, that might have been a good track to go through but they need to show that Stefan is vunerable with katherine.
HotMess thumbnail
I don't even know how Stelena fell in love on the show. They had no nice build-up. They started liking each other from nowhere, and it became love. It's like a desi show, ffs.

Delena has a nice build-up, so I'm hoping they'll get together!

On the show it feels like Stefan just fell in love w/ Elena cause she looks like Katherine, tbh.
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I LOVE DAMONNNN <33 his expressionsss are pricelesss..