Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dawidbrook thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Problem might be in YouTube URL or may be in your cell phone internet connection, not in your cell phone. And Nokia X2  does not give good result to watch internet videos.
dawidbrook thumbnail
Its very simple to secure your Media section in your SAMSUNG Phone,  just check security setting and put the pass word on the specific section, or download any Application or Software which provide security.
adyhooper thumbnail

Originally posted by: musa_Jutt

i have HTC Touch Pro and it was Windows and i want to change its OS into androids .. Any one can tell me how to change it..

All mobile types needs different types of Android files. So get android files according to your mobile type. If your have custom ROM then you have to format your phone. Now connect with the USB and get mobile's root and transfer your downloaded files in phone. Then Disconnect mobile and run HaRET.exe file. It can root mobile with the android files.
xoloindia thumbnail
Unfortunately i get branded  mobile problem .What you think about it.
xoloindia thumbnail
User can find real problem of mobile handset.New user can't find real issues.
kimipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have htc salsa.. How to take whole back up in PC? I want to do format in htc. 
aakashsethii thumbnail
Hi,

I am new user to this forums, can you  help me on which phone to buy, which is really best and cheap in rate, should be reasonable. Which you think is best if my budget around 15k.
patakha-guddi thumbnail
I have micromax psych
even tho I have the facility to watch online video...I am unable to access it...it wants an input url which starts with rtsp://
when I am putting rtsp://m.youtube.com/...its not connecting
can sm1 tell me what url will I put so that I can watch utube videos online
jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mobile internet only takes www. and not  rtsp
priceindian thumbnail
i think micromax is good for you...